Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Rex76
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Can this guy please stop being overrated and treated as some sort of god already? Yeah, I have my share of complaints about the game and some ways its going, so don't resort to the same lazy attacks because I'm saying something you don't want to hear. He makes videos about a game, stop acting like they actually did something personally horrible to you guys. About the only thing legitimate here is the side issue being complained about, regarding cheaters.
    Moonside wrote: »
    #UnbanAhnaldT101 signed. CG you have been guilty of numerous attacks against the community. This one (even if unintentional) tops the cake. Very poor action choice. Are you trying to bury the game?

He still has his main and I believe another legitimate account. Let’s not make him out to be a saint or something here. Yes, the hypocrisy of CG knows no bounds, no one can really dispute that. It still doesn’t change the fact that he violated TOS and admitted it.
  • Options
    I reported a cheater 3 months ago. Still nothing being done about it.
  • Options
    Honestly the only reason I've stuck with this game for the last 6 months has been because of Ahnalds channel and his content. His complete optimism for this game has time and time again walked me back from the edge of quitting.

For those of us who have spend multi-thousands of dollars on this game that cling to broken promises and delayed content this is more than a slap in the face. Between this spotty enforcement of the ToS and the most damning image of the cheater interacting with a member of your team negotiating his punishment... This is a complete insult.

Knowing you let cheaters off the hook like this makes me look at the money I've spent as a complete waste. I guess maybe I should just cheat instead of spending thousands of dollars to be competitive...
  • Options
    This next overdue road-ahead post better be good.
  • Furriesfox
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    This game is **** looks like CG
  • Options
    Very disappointing!!! Ahnald is the best part about SWGOH
  • Options
    Apparently the door is open to cheating gentlemen...
  • Options
    You seriously cant tell me a lawyer didnt know what door they were opening and the risks associated. He did. Its like 5 people speeding, and 1 gets caught. Doesnt make the 1 amy less guilty. A lawyer knows this. You all are in the wrong and so is he and he knows it.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Shame on you cg , cheating is ok but account sharing is perma ban

Account sharing is cheating.

Doesn’t take away from CG using selective and bias punishments.
  • Options
    You realize this thread is doomed, yes?
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_MindTricks why don't you all focus on delivering us quality content like your YouTube content creators are trying to do when you give us nothing but **** paper rock scissors on reskinned OP character models. I especially don't like your snark @CG_SBCrumb during our Q&A's when people are addressing real issues with your game when a ton of people spend plenty of money to fix the issues and give us new real engaging content that doesn't take 9 months to happen with basically zero communication. You all are so quick to change anything that impacts monetization of your game but nothing else, and it's a disgrace to the loyal player base you have....
  • Options
    CG behind the scenes: well they can’t get outraged by our insanely lame road ahead if we oppress the content creators.
  • Options
    Guys, calm down. It’s Ahnald’s fault. He should’ve been using his test account.
  • Selbs
    6 posts Member
    Options
    You seriously cant tell me a lawyer didnt know what door they were opening and the risks associated. He did. Its like 5 people speeding, and 1 gets caught. Doesnt make the 1 amy less guilty. A lawyer knows this. You all are in the wrong and so is he and he knows it.

It’s like going to jail for Jaywalking. CG is just being petty & just trying to flex their muscle
  • Rex76
    26 posts Member
    Options
    CG is full of crap. I’ve spent thousands of dollars over the past 18 months on this game, and a lot of it had to do with HIS content.
    You just screwed yourself CG because I will NOT spend another cent, until he is reinstated.

He still has his main and at least one other account I believe. He only had the one that he “acquired” several months ago banned.
  • Rex76
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Its a game ! You guys go on like its a way of life or something. If you decided to put real money into a MOBILE GAME then thats on you. Its a mobile game guys, calm tf down. The krenic ripoff got banned for breaking the rules, calm tf down. You guys are literally hanging around waiting for a blog post ( road ahead) for a MOBILE GAME. Dont like CG ? Go play something else lol you literally dont have to play the game. I know its frustrating because we all love star wars but come on guys, this is a bit of an overreaction for a mobile game

Well said
  • Options

And so Ahnoldt can expose the deceitful practices CG has with cheaters... and much more. It goes both ways.
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    The apologists are coming out in force lol, by the time this night is over this thread will evolve into an Ahnold deserved it, an all is right with the world.
  • Options
    VaderB1 wrote: »
    The apologists are coming out in force lol, by the time this night is over this thread will evolve into an Ahnold deserved it, an all is right with the world.

They are probably CG burner accounts

• TheRealNickEZ
    684 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    This kinda reminds me of the fall of the Republic in Star Wars... The Jedi Council sees things only their way and nobody can be critical of them...
    But at least that leads to the creation of the Galactic Empire...
  • Rex76
    26 posts Member
    Options
    dcbfan wrote: »
    First let's address the topic of convo on this thread. He broke the rules and I dont mind them enforcing their rules. My problem is they do this selectively. Showing bias to some and not to others. Isnt that what just hit the USA with all the riots. Showing his to some while others get away with murder. CG own home town was burnt to the ground and robbed blind for this exact thing. So I say way to go CG, way to show your prejudice. He made you all look like a racist company. LOL

Second , we all have known CG is full of it when it comes to cheaters. We have caught them in the past and will continue to catch them with their fork tongue words. They have no desire to do anything about cheating. Even certain YouTubers got their accounts back and are playing today. So CG negotiating with cheaters isnt a big surprise. Where I laugh is CG just got buried in the public opinion market by a YouTuber fresh out of law school. Says a lot about CG's legal team.

Third personal opinion, CG just needs to worry about the game and content. They swore up one side and down the other that content would be coming faster in 2020. That their performance **** in 2019. So far we still do jot have a road ahead post. Content is still slower then a **** coming from my butt, coming to the game. The GL event **** in all aspects. We now have crewless ships coming to the game (as if a crew was never needed) for any other ships and they are more powerful then the ships with crews. We got a few Mando characters that although are about B or C grade toons. They make no sense in the big picture of the game (as we have no light side BH) except those couple and they dont even synergize well with each other as they did in the show.

The point is CG a two faced company. That cant even be honest with their player base. I really hope Lucasfilm/ Lucasarts pulls all funding from CG and never gives them a another chance to destroy the fan base again by giving them rights to another game.

Accurate