Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• To confirm, they didn’t ban HIS account, his 6mil odd one is strill there. They banned an account he was given by someone who had whaled and wanted to leave the game which he then shared with this guy.
  • Haha pls no
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2271 posts Member
    I really want to know what they thought was going to happen
  • Devian
    338 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Shiftyund wrote: »
    Boo to your banning of Ahnald he was the only person creating content for game since your own developers can't seem to create any content.
    delete any information about your account, or you'll be banned =)
    Thought if it's your 1st theme like this - you'll be warned of ban.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I really want to know what they thought was going to happen

Yeah. People love defending those who they love. Natural.
  • Disgraceful attitude towards a person who freely promotes revenue for CG. Repulsive behaviour.
  • Enas_Yorl
    452 posts Member
    He is one of the few entertainers and makes useful failures but loves the game and has his own style of presentation.
    And he tried to compensate the loss of test accounts; which was a very bad move from cg. I do not see any way that cg wants progress and communication and proper testing by youtubers. They do not help us by any means with a test account or a sandbox to see the value of a toon BEFORE buying or investing in it. And that is the main point as the ads of cg are useually misleading ... remember the GL MOD sets which were so super great and simply a failure ...
  • This has shown how the Devs made their punishment system over a lunch break smh. I don’t know if Ahnald is clickbaiting or not but the system needs to be clearer to the community.
  • Deathbringer59
    223 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Ill play devils advocate here. I do watch Ahanld videos and do fine him entertaining but I understand he's an entertainer. He makes money off these videos. He got a very high level account for free, got it banned and made video about it. The email he showed didn't say what the ban was for just that it will be a week. The texts could be just talk. I don't really find the situation myself one to riot over. Not going to quit or anything like that.. Regardless though he does bring free publicity to the game good and bad. For cheating thats rampant in every online game. I can't find a single online game i haven't played where there was no hacker. Its extremely hard to curb it completely in games
  • Ok. I get your anger, but there is another thread for this stuff.
  • Bauer
    52 posts Member
    CG is the biggest joke of a company ever! As for management and whoever made that decision 🖕
  • I strongly encourage anyone outraged by the recent behaviour of Capital Games, to reach out to the support team at EA themselves regarding the allegations made towards CG. I cannot see Capital Games doing something about this unless a full investigation is conducted by EA into the mismanagement of the Star Wars I.P and the mismanagement of EA's cheating policies under Capital Games.
  • Meanwhile cheaters are posting how they get their bans reversed but CG rather go after content creators
  • Tcetter
    47 posts Member
    RaythenGEO wrote: »
    Banning an account for account sharing when the content creator spends hundreds of dollars on new characters (and other things) on that and other accounts is pretty short sighted and fiscally irresponsible. These content creators are promoting your game. Despite any criticism they still play and thus I still play.

The most recent example is the TieBomber. If I didn't see what it could do from a stream by ahhald I would never had done the Galactic Chase and unlocked it. That's a lot of crystals I used from refreshes, which I didn't get from being FTP.

That’s the thing, you don’t own what you’ve spent thousands of dollars on. The mobile gaming industry needs to be regulated, it’s way overdue.
  • Tk9199
    24 posts Member
    Oh boy get ready for the angry back lash coming towards you rrr3nu4zd9wi.gif
    Bad at the game? Not really dude has plenty of useful information

CG doesnt like the truth told. thats why they shut down test accounts, which now Ahnald has a whale account to tell same thing.. Game is ****...
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    nottenst wrote: »
    He has a new video with all the details
    *gets popcorn ready*

Exactly.

2zo8hzegx8yx.jpg

Found the classic CG apologist. Any opinions on the cheater who is able to bargain with CG's devs to get a reduced punishment while this garbage is happening?
  • Tk9199
    24 posts Member
    As title says.. look how many accounts have same IP address and see how much income you get as you use the ban hammer on all.. then try and figure out how many diff phones in same house on same router.. you guys are **** trying to ban the top guy promoting your game..