Hermit yoda

Hi I am trying to get grand master yoda but I want to know how to get hermit yoda when I go on find shards it says there is no way to get him do you know how

Replies

• Guild events store is where you can buy shards.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Hermit Yoda is in the Guild Events store.
  • Hi I am trying to get grand master yoda but I want to know how to get hermit yoda when I go on find shards it says there is no way to get him do you know how

Grand Master Yoda can be found in the Journey Guide section. Hermit Yoda you have to be minimum level 65 and in a guild where toy will get a GET tokens to buy his shards.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Hi I am trying to get grand master yoda but I want to know how to get hermit yoda when I go on find shards it says there is no way to get him do you know how

Grand Master Yoda can be found in the Journey Guide section. Hermit Yoda you have to be minimum level 65 and in a guild where toy will get a GET tokens to buy his shards.

Just adding on to this post. GET = Guild Event Token. There are GET MK I and MK II. You can see a full list of the possible rewards here: https://wiki.swgoh.help/wiki/Guild_Events_Store (same with other shipments on this website). You get GET MK I and MK II in territory battles. You can only do TBs if you're in a guild.
  • Oh OK I'm only level 58 right now thanks for the tip
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    And just so you are clear on the difference:

Grand Master Yoda (GMY) is an offensive powerhouse, a little green wrecking ball with a lightsaber!

Hermit Yoda (HY or Hoda) is a reclusive peacenik who wouldn't hurt a fly (but might help others to, provided it was a Sith fly)

:)
  • Ok so GMY is an attacker and HY is more support
  • yes. Exactly.
  • Thanks
  • el_mago
    751 posts Member
    Technically, he's support (not an attacker), I believe...but he hits hard!
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Lol he is a support. I was like "no way this person is right." But I checked.....and you are right!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yoda is really strong and I nearly have him at level 60

I need to get three more jedi to 5 stars one is really close and the other is half way and I need to start on the last one