Boba lead with low star mando?

I've heard people say Boba-lead with potency sets can get 3* Mando to 100k health. Is that true?

Wondering if anyone is doing it.

Replies

• Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Boba bounty, is one of the hardest to activate so unless you are low level I would not recommend.
  • SparkyBurns
    519 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    His payout isn't that hard to get. One execute from a high level Boba can easily do 150k+ damage AND with Bounty Hunter's Resolve you can ignore taunt and target who you want.

As for the health boost *to my knowledge* the boost everyone gets to max health from Boba's lead is figured up from Boba's Max Health, not each individual character's. So if you have 250% total potency and get half that much max health, if Boba is around 45k max health everyone on the team gains 56.25k max health. So get your potency way up there as well as Boba's health and you can pretty easily hit the 90-100k mark.
  • Options
    It seems like his lead would be good against DR cuz of the speed up from enemy debuffs, plus the tenacity payout would be helpful. I’ve just never seen a team like that in the arena, so I don’t know.....