Mandalorian Teams

So this is more just for fun but I am curious about how people think Mando and Greef will fit into the BH teams. I know not a lot of people have them 7* yet because they are not available on farmable nodes yet so it is a little more speculation. I am thinking that Greef lead might take over Bossk but even if it doesn’t, I feel like Greef and Mando will both end up on the best BH squads. What does everyone else think the new best squad will be?

Also, I already have a few BH so I am thinking that if I get the two new ones, I’ll probably be able to make two different BH teams. Any thoughts on how to divide up bounty hunters into two squads? I am thinking the leads would be Bossk and either Jango or Greef.

Again, this is just speculation, unless you have them already and have experience.

Replies

• Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Faced g7 team under mando, the rest were griff, bossk, bobba, dengar. Kill it with same olde g12 rebel team. Rather underwhelming, I’d say. Despite Chewie was almost all fight with daze :/ Unless they add some more character to that team, it doesn’t worth gear they require to level...
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Faced g7 team under mando, the rest were griff, bossk, bobba, dengar. Kill it with same olde g12 rebel team. Rather underwhelming, I’d say. Despite Chewie was almost all fight with daze :/ Unless they add some more character to that team, it doesn’t worth gear they require to level...

G7? Do you mean r7?

And trust me they are dangerous.
    I've seen Bossk, greef, mando, boba (dengar, jango, embo can fill the last spot) take out an r7 dr/malak. And I've spoken to a guy who had them and said he's beaten relicd cls and padme as well. have greef and bossk fast and your all set but I'd say they're an offensive beast.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Saada wrote: »

G7? Do you mean r7?

I've seen Bossk, greef, mando, boba (dengar, jango, embo can fill the last spot) take out an r7 dr/malak. And I've spoken to a guy who had them and said he's beaten relicd cls and padme as well. have greef and bossk fast and your all set but I'd say they're an offensive beast.

Oops, yes g13, r7. My bad.
    Well, in this case I’d leave them for offense. Doubt Ai would control Mando to prevent his disintegration...
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    I used R4 Bossk, R4 Mando, 4 Star Greef (max gear) and Boba, Jango At G12 against full R7 Padme and won easily...
  • Nova44
    30 posts Member
    I dont know what the best squad is but the one im looking to use is Bosk, boba, dengar, greef, and mando. Got bosk to r4, boba and dengar g12, and greef and mando at 3*g11 for the time being. Obviously putting in Jango would help but I find it more beneficial to use him with my nute/dooku team.

I have only used them a couple of times on offense and they have been doing about the same job as my old bosk, jango, boba, dengar, greedo team. Meaning that they handle the usual teams I would throw them against, like nightsisters, pretty consistently. Obviously when I can get them up to g12/g13 I may be able to punch up and knock down some higher tier teams like Padme and GG
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member

G7? Do you mean r7?

You have spoken ?

good :)
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Mirkraag wrote: »

G7? Do you mean r7?

You have spoken ?

good :)

Not sure what your getting at? Grammar? Anyway to clarify, I played him gac and he set them on defence and they were a nightmare. I also have 5 g13 and 5 g12 bh so I wanted to know how they went against meta teams and he gave me his feedback on which squads they can beat with mando and greef
  • Probably grammar. "I talked to a guy.."

I'm going to use Mando lead, Boba, Jango, Bossk, and Greef in GAC (low gear and stars but eventually they'll get strong). If you finish a kill with Greef then the buffs are pretty intense.
  • Not at all, it was a reference to the Mandalorian

I have spoken

😂
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Not at all, it was a reference to the Mandalorian

I have spoken

😂

My shame... I haven't seen it yet lol
  • Saada wrote: »