Silence is deafening

JK_47
41 posts Member
I've been playing this game since just shortly after launch and I must say, logging in seems more like a chore now than exciting. It used to be entertaining to log in and see what was new or check the forums to see what would be coming to the game soon. A random fighter here or there is the absolute bare bones minimum that you could come up with. None of the "new" content has been fun or felt awarding upon completion. Its just new toons requiring more and more characters at higher and higher gear or relic levels to unlock and even when you have them maxed out, its a battle against RNG. The lack of communication is not something that's new with CG, but it is deafening more so now than ever before.

Replies

• Options
    They think this will blow over, like most things do however it won’t.. if they don’t address the cheating negotiations then this will never end. It’s not even about ahnald at this point. It’s about a community standing up to a huge corporation and saying enough is enough. You need to hear us
  • Deell
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Comatose wrote: »
    They think this will blow over, like most things do however it won’t.. if they don’t address the cheating negotiations then this will never end. It’s not even about ahnald at this point. It’s about a community standing up to a huge corporation and saying enough is enough. You need to hear us

They don't give a ****. I promise.
  • Deell
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Unfortunately.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    they haven't released new content since lsgeotb iirc, and have said so. The RA is coming this month
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    or is it
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    tenor.gif?itemid=11673132

• TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    kbDj1wn.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • JK_47
    41 posts Member
    Options
    I expected to come back to this with some hate from the people that seem to use CG as their life force. Adding Luke is a nice touch. Don't like the pay wall they put in front of him but they haven't released one special character who wasn't behind it. I am much closer to being able to do this event than the galactic legends so I guess my focus shifts. I think they need to address all the negative feelings that have been expressed all over the forum, reddit and various other places. Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Pay wall?
  • JK_47
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Pay wall?

I can definitively say that the VAST majority of people don't have ROLO, captain Solo, hermit yoda, lando and wampa reliced. Which means that unless you've been hoarding your gear and skipped over galactic legends altogether, then you would have to pay money to participate in the event