Something Big Coming?

Brawnin
35 posts Member
Training droid and credit heist events have been popping up much more frequently lately. CG has said (correct me if I’m wrong) when asked about the sequence of release of these events that they would have them when they believe they will be needed. Does the increase in credit heist foreshadow a need for more credits in the near future??

Replies

• StarSon
    7432 posts Member
    Sorry, there's a whole bunch of nothing coming. Next 'update' will be on Wednesday, but it'll be just as empty as the last several have been. Next Title Update should be first week of July, but that will just be back end work so they can hopefully maybe possibly actually push content more than once a year.

Hard to say for sure though, since they don't talk to us anymore.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I'm going to wait for the RA and see what's coming before I get all riled up, but that's just me
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Brawnin
    35 posts Member
    I’ve been playing since 2015 and I really don’t want this game to die... I’m just trying to remain positive, though it’s becoming more and more difficult
  • Brawnin wrote: »
    I’ve been playing since 2015 and I really don’t want this game to die... I’m just trying to remain positive, though it’s becoming more and more difficult

I kinda viewed GL’s as the big Hail Mary. Now it’s just on life support.
  • Brawnin
    35 posts Member
    I know I’m probably in the minority here, but I love the idea of the GL characters. I understand the event itself to get them should probably be improved, but I would like to see GLs for the major factions so that players who love certain factions can have a goal to work toward.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I'm going to wait for the RA and see what's coming before I get all riled up, but that's just me

I'm not going to get riled up at all, because it's just a game.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    lol Bless your heart

Lol. I love how this guys response coincides with his username. :joy:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • All I foresee is more Training Droid Smuggling, as it's an easy event to drop in schedule gaps that doesn't give any useful rewards. Whether that is something "big" is in the eye of the beholder...
  • Banjo
    40 posts Member
    More portraits for you and all your friends! As a thank you!
  • BeralCator wrote: »
    All I foresee is more Training Droid Smuggling, as it's an easy event to drop in schedule gaps that doesn't give any useful rewards. Whether that is something "big" is in the eye of the beholder...

In all fairness, it's not just training droids.

I think the next big thing should be updating the title of that event: Training Droid & Scavenger Material Smuggling: Resource Event.
  • "Now includes an Omega! 348% off!"
    Chained since '16
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
  • As many have stated before something is coming. We just don’t know when, how, or what it’s going to be. We know one thing for sure we’ll have to pay for it!
  • I am not saying nothing is coming, but I am saying not to expect too much.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

I'm not going to get riled up at all, because it's just a game.

Where's the fun in that?
  • Mupper00
    124 posts Member
    Lio wrote: »

Is that west side story? What a great film
  • Lio wrote: »

Lol you realize what happens at the end in spite of all that positivity right? Is that a subtle hint about the future of swgoh?
  • Week 24 comes to a close and the ocean of new content is still missing.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member

Lol you realize what happens at the end in spite of all that positivity right? Is that a subtle hint about the future of swgoh?

Actually its a hint of what happens to all society when you refuse to communicate and just make decisions and life choices based ones own ignorance. In no way shape or form does the movie ever suggest people will always get along but with some effort and communication we may begin to one day understand eachother a little more.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

no spoilers please
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Brawnin wrote: »
    I know I’m probably in the minority here, but I love the idea of the GL characters. I understand the event itself to get them should probably be improved, but I would like to see GLs for the major factions so that players who love certain factions can have a goal to work toward.

Well, while per concept, I definately agree that GL’s could have been a really neat way to round out their game... you HAVE GOT TO give us a place to use those characters.

There hasn’t been a useable mode added for quite awhile now.

You can’t just come to your players and wave the collection plate for a new toy that still has nowhere in your game to be used.

This is why the game is dying.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Again?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Skorf26
    19 posts Member
    I agree CG is coming up with something big. Something they’ve been working on for 8-9 months. Something so big that they have scrapped everything else and are too busy even to talk to the community.... it will be an event like no other. I can see only two possibilities.

1) a new character so insane, they had to spend countless hours studying the interactions... I present JarJarBinks
    Or
    2) a new game mode, changing how we battle live.... a new button to push when we attack other than auto.... that makes your character perform a special little dance based on the surroundings. You will spend hundreds of hours unlocking these special dance moves of each character in the different world settings. Graphics that make your N64 look obsolete. Watch your characters spin and do the YMCA dance. Unlock the special dance moves to win free rewards such as 2k credits! And single clone wars chewbacca shards! (Unless you spend an additional $100 USD, then we will give you something actually useful).
    But who can resist dancing hermit yoda! Or a squad of tuskens dancing together in the desert. Be excited for... Star Wars galaxy of heroes dancing mode! Long last it’s here after a year of development!!!