Communication

Are we going to get communication from a dev anytime soon? They change dates of events in game without letting us know and we haven’t heard from them in what? 9 days? It’s a bit ridiculous for a dev group that essentially demands our money, to not even acknowledge us.

Replies

• ashhammy wrote: »
    Are we going to get communication from a dev anytime soon? They change dates of events in game without letting us know and we haven’t heard from them in what? 9 days? It’s a bit ridiculous for a dev group that essentially demands our money, to not even acknowledge us.

U red my mind
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    i6k0fab5szfz.png
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    one of my favorite times on the forums was when people were clamoring for communication and CG said "we're still working on what we told you we were working on" and people were happy.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    one of my favorite times on the forums was when people were clamoring for communication and CG said "we're still working on what we told you we were working on" and people were happy.

Very true. Its just crazy to think CG is going to do anything differently at this point.

If people really want lots of communication they should play MSF. MSF has a dev hosted discord server, an official forum and you get a weekly in game email informing everyone of whats happening.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    remember when devs toyed with the idea of having a dev hosted discord server because they were panicking over dragon champions?

Good times
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ashhammy wrote: »
    It’s a bit ridiculous for a dev group that essentially demands our money, to not even acknowledge us.

I agree communication could be better, but huh?????
  • s24jeac2rtxn.jpeg
    I have a bad feeling about this.