Ship Ability Materials Tier IV and V

CrownedPrince
51 posts Member
edited June 2020
I'm not sure if those are the right tiers or not, but I'm asking about the two tiers that can give zeta materials. I know the minimum requirements are 6 ships at *5 and a *5 Exectruix, but what is the minimum GP power needed to complete it? I don't have the stars yet (hopefully soon), but I can't even complete the Ship Enhancement Droids Tier III challenge. Once the AI gets a turn I usually lose a ship right away. My ships are here: https://swgoh.gg/p/757612489/ships/

I just wanted to know what to expect so once it unlocks I can complete it.

Replies

• I did it with a 225k team. Just a random collection of ships. No Hounds Tooth though. You'll probably be able to use a ~200k team if you have a good HT.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    More gear on your pilots.
  • Snowbird13
    460 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I found the battles to star up executrix harder than the the challenge to get materials. I would put all your cantina energy into kru and tie silencer until you get both to seven stars. Shouldn't take long. And it's a good ship.
  • I completed Tier IV today with my ships GP at 158k. I don't have my HT at *5 yet, but it only took 2 attempts to 3 star the challenge. Now I can finally farm the zetas more reliably.