Zeta regrets on legendary toons?

Zetas are a difficult resource for me to acquire (no complaints) even with assault battles and other events giving them out just because I always aim to max out any toon that is considered legendary as in jedi revan, darth revan pretty much any toon with 2 or more zeta level skills that could be considered game changing. Though I've been more cautious about who gets zetas nowadays who do you regret giving a zeta to that was considered game changing at one point or still is but didn't need the zeta to reach their full potential?

Replies

• Options
    Yoda lead or Thrawn lead
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    You don't have to add every zeta, even to a legendary toon. Evaluate each one and decide whether it's worth the cost to you.
  • Options
    Yeah, you don't have to zeta every single ability of every meta/once-meta toon. Some have only minimal use, so if you are low on zeta mats, it's certainly a wise decision to skip some zetas that aren't key. I personally have almost all zetas on all key toons (except for something like GMY lead) and I don't regret it because I can afford it. But newer players or non-veterans need to be more selective when it comes to zetas so imo you shouldn't zeta all abilities of meta/once-meta toons just for the sake of it. Do some research, ask experienced players and then decide what to zeta or not to zeta.
  • gflegui
    294 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda lead or Thrawn lead

Thrawn actually has a capital ship... and his zeta probes handy in the ewok event tier 1 and 2
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    gflegui wrote: »
    Yoda lead or Thrawn lead

Thrawn actually has a capital ship... and his zeta probes handy in the ewok event tier 1 and 2
    A zeta is only a small upgrade for ship stats and generally only justifiable for that reason if you absolutely have to eke out one more point of speed and you know that adding the zeta will do that. (It wont in many cases)
  • Options
    I put a Zeta on GMYoda’s leadership by mistake. My fault.

Other than that, I have no regrets. I put a zeta on Qui-Jon Jinn but he was very useful back then.

I always have one rule: Leadership Zeta. Will
    I use this character as a leader often? If yes, put it on. That’s why I didn’t put a zeta on Thrawn or Vader for example as I never used them as a leader.