Here's an idea.

We all know content is a problem. But from what I've learned in life; There isn't a thing money can't buy. Hear me out. Do possible membership option or Create packs serving for future content development..once said content rolls rewards are given to people who paid for said packs. Hire another team or get another company to ease the load and making sure coding is exactly the way you want it.The community wants content..re-code the whole game if you must, the players will pay for results. The studio isn't producing to the player base satisfaction..I've heard the "we are making tools to make content creating faster" but why are you doing this.. get some other company to code this for you.. focus on events raids new game mode. Also fun game modes doesn't always mean complicated things with out of this world animations and tons of work. Go back to basics. A quick weekly long event with existing mechanics and boosting stats whichever..it doesn't need to stay permanently. All that being said, I do hope you make the right moves because I feel this is a crucial moment..It could go both ways at this point and I'm hoping for the best for your studio because you have a good game

Replies

• My point being you began building a house with a hammer and stopped without a roof on.Then started to build a nail gun to make the house build faster. Meanwhile the wood inside is starting to rot from that choice. The hammer still is a viable tool, keep on hammering and leave nail gun making to someone else.