Discussion: Remove the Ticketing System from GL events

As suggested above I would like to know the thoughts on removing the ticketing system for the Galactic Legend events.

My reason for this is that there is nothing more demoralising than spending MONTHS farming the requirements for the characters to then be gated by a ticketing system that regularly drops 1 /2 tickets from 15 sims on a dark/lightside node.

I felt a huge sense of pride and accomplishment farming/gearing the requirements only to be met by a secondary farming/requirement system that feels like it's trying to slow/stop me from playing the actual event!?

I would love the opportunity to spend a couple of hours getting into the tactics and learning how to beat the event, except I can't because the tickets limit what you can participate in.

My suggestion is one of two things, make the tickets purchasable through one of the currencies in the game or make the tickets guaranteed drops through daily challenges or just guaranteed on the nodes that they are on.

Does anyone else have similar feelings on the ticketing system for GL events?

Replies

• Options
    The tickets are there to drain yet more crystals out of you after farming the already astronomically high requirements, as well as to artificially prolong players' engagement with the event. Imo it is an incredibly lame tactic. Having to farm tickets which will inevitably be wasted on some number of failed attempts is highly demoralizing.
    There is no ideal solution because at this point you can't just remove the tickets entirely, as that wouldn't be fair to all the people who had to farm them, even though the tickets should never have been there in the first place.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    ticket system seems like a lazy way to help spenders get it a little faster than others thru crystal refreshes, which seems terribly inefficient.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you