Jedi Luke requirements hunch!

I reckon th event will focus on the Death Star with a fleet battle along the way.
So home one might be used or executrix?, xwings, millennium, tie fighters?
There'll definitely have to be a throne room battle so royal guard maybe along with emperor and darth
I think lando is gonna pop his head in too.

Maybe even gamorean guard to relic 7!!!.... (please no)!

Replies

• Options
    I don't think it's going to be 1 thing.

I don't know if you play MSF, but you should look up how to squire Ultron.

I do think ships will some how be needed. In what capacity, I'm not so sure.
  • Options
    Ships would make sense, particular with the new bomber tanks.
  • Options

They kinda gave us a break with the GL's in only having to have them 5 star. Not saying if ships are needed, that they would do that.

However, part of me is thinking that it will be a lot easier to acquire Luke than people are fearing.

Oh, it will be hard. No doubt. And there will be some sort of paywall vs time investment.

I'm actually thinking 5 star unlock. Rather easily, perhaps so a big part of the player base has him, and will stick around to work on him, which is going to be the hard part. I have some crazy theories that involve a new game mode.

Kinda like a supped up version of Galactic war. That could have tiers. And rewards might be shards of Luke.

But to even get to these tiers you have to have specific characters to relive parts of his journey.

It will be an undertaking. I have now just started farming Gamorian guard....

• Options
    Yeah, I can see the tie bomber being needed. I hope not though. I'm hoping they go easy on f2p community, I can't handle relic 7 of a useless toon, like ugnaut or jawas!
  • Options

They kinda gave us a break with the GL's in only having to have them 5 star. Not saying if ships are needed, that they would do that.

However, part of me is thinking that it will be a lot easier to acquire Luke than people are fearing.

Oh, it will be hard. No doubt. And there will be some sort of paywall vs time investment.

I'm actually thinking 5 star unlock. Rather easily, perhaps so a big part of the player base has him, and will stick around to work on him, which is going to be the hard part. I have some crazy theories that involve a new game mode.

Kinda like a supped up version of Galactic war. That could have tiers. And rewards might be shards of Luke.

But to even get to these tiers you have to have specific characters to relive parts of his journey.

It will be an undertaking. I have now just started farming Gamorian guard....

Haha,
    I might start too!, yeah, I think they might be cool and make him relatively accessible, they have to throw a bone to the f2p every now and then!,
    His xwing will be along soon after too I reckon.
  • Options
    Yeah, I can see the tie bomber being needed. I hope not though. I'm hoping they go easy on f2p community, I can't handle relic 7 of a useless toon, like ugnaut or jawas!

Don't say that about jawas to urzz, he loves them.
  • Options
    Well, if you R7 Jawas, you got yourself a Bug killing team for sure, Stash your Trea form some other team! For that alone, I want to gear them sometimes..

And I would love to see Luke's X wing in the game.

But, still, why no Storm Trooper Luke?
  • Options
    Porkins. JKL will require Porkins at r7 to unlock.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Well, if you R7 Jawas, you got yourself a Bug killing team for sure, Stash your Trea form some other team! For that alone, I want to gear them sometimes..

And I would love to see Luke's X wing in the game.

But, still, why no Storm Trooper Luke?

Because he's a little short for a stormtrooper.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Options
    Rolo, Capt. Han, Hoda, Tuskens, R2, 3PO, Chewie, Vader, palpatine, padme, JKA, lobot, Lando, ugnaught, Biggs, wedge, wampa, jawas, gamorean guard, all r7 and you’ll have to place first in HPit 100 times to even unlock the journey.
  • Options
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    Rolo, Capt. Han, Hoda, Tuskens, R2, 3PO, Chewie, Vader, palpatine, padme, JKA, lobot, Lando, ugnaught, Biggs, wedge, wampa, jawas, gamorean guard, all r7 and you’ll have to place first in HPit 100 times to even unlock the journey.

You pretty got em all, fair play!, Hearing up a load of rebels and he doesn't have the rebel tag... Makes no sense