Padme tier 5

Hi there! I finally made it to Padme's tier 5, but I can't seem to beat it. Is it even realistic to beat that tier with 5 star separatists? I've got Dooku, Asaj, Poggle, Nute and the Magmaguard on that level, but I get wiped in seconds.

Replies

• Options
    Can you put a link to your swgoh.gg so we can see the gear levels and mods? In my personal experience, I needed a g12 Asajj, g11 Jango, and g6 poggle, soldier, and magnaguard, but my team had no synergy. If you use Nute lead and extort the absolute hell out of padme, you shoud be good.
  • Options
    With pleasure, but how do I do that? Oh and I’m like gear level 8-9 with my separatists.
  • Options
    The obvious ways to get the padme event done are either with the 5 droids or the 5 geonosians. Hybrid teams under the leadership of Dooku or Nute will simply demand better mods and more gear.
  • Options
    St1llborn wrote: »
    With pleasure, but how do I do that? Oh and I’m like gear level 8-9 with my separatists.
    Go to swgoh.gg and create an account. I’ll link mine to show you.

https://swgoh.gg/p/514121224/

• St1llborn
    9 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Ok, here's my separatist squad. I assume, it's not too impressive, I usually play a Bastilla-Jedi squad.

https://swgoh.gg/squads/190562/
  • Options
    You could probably do it. It’ll take a very long time though
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Not even close.

And this was your clue:
    ... but I get wiped in seconds.

At the very least you need more gear levels on Magnaguard, Asaj and Dooku. Tanks and attackers should always have priority in modding and gearing.

Support toons like Poggle can lag behind by a level or two because they are not there to deal damage or take hits.
  • Options
    Speed. That's it. The one problem. Look at your Nute, Poggle, Assaj and Magna. Even a level 1 Hero Finn is faster than your Assaj. If you don't have at least reasonable speed on your toons, then you'll never be able to complete those events unless you have a vast gear advantage (2 gear levels). Pay special attention to speed substats on mods and speed primary on arrow mods. Only farm and level up those mods from now on. You goal is to get Dooku to 230, Nute 210, Poggle 200, Assaj 170, Magna 150
  • Options
    Alright, thanks for all the advice! I'll try and do that now. :)
  • Options
    I can't seem to get decent speed mods though. :neutral: Tried again yesterday with an upgraded Dooku, Poggle and Nute. I could probably get rid of Padme fast, but Kenobi always taunts and Anakin hits way too hard.
  • Options
    I can't seem to get decent speed mods though. :neutral: Tried again yesterday with an upgraded Dooku, Poggle and Nute. I could probably get rid of Padme fast, but Kenobi always taunts and Anakin hits way too hard.

Farming good speed mods take time. Keep concentratin on mods with speed substats and speed primary arrows, and you'll get there before you know it. If you can't reach that high a number, try just getting 50 extra speed on each toon first
  • Options
    This is fricking brutal. I have a g12 soldier g11 nute and gba, I think my sun fac is g10 or g9 and my spy is g8
  • DragonGamer
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    This is fricking brutal. I have a g12 soldier g11 nute and gba, I think my sun fac is g10 or g9 and my spy is g8

I just did it, my team was the exact same as it says but sun fac was g8 and spy was g7. The key is to attack obi wan or the fish with geo abilities and use gba ability that hits all and nutes basic to deal damage to padme without her shielding. Then take out anakin follows by the fish. General kenobi doesn’t stand a chance alone