Replies

• Options
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    I cant wait to see what operation distraction has for us today.

What are they distracting us from?

Lucifers daddy negotiating with cheaters as long as they are big spenders, for one thing.

That's not new though, so how is JKL the distraction from that?

Maybe look for the thread with 3000+ comments.

The Ahnald thing? Don't need to be distracted from that, it was dumb and I never cared about it to start with. Surprised anyone cares that he got banned for telling EA he was breaking the ToS.
    nmilitello wrote: »
    Daerovius wrote: »

Lucifers daddy negotiating with cheaters as long as they are big spenders, for one thing.

You mean the salt mine full of crybabies? No thanks, I'd rather stay away from this cesspool

You mean the people who are upset they are being pushed to pay to keep up in a game with no new content at all? Yeah no idea why they would be crying.

This is also not new. People have always been pushed to pay to keep up (it's a freemium game, after all) and we haven't had new playable content in several months.

You mean the salt mine full of crybabies? No thanks, I'd rather stay away from this cesspool

You mean the people who are upset they are being pushed to pay to keep up in a game with no new content at all? Yeah no idea why they would be crying.

It is funny, the extreme lack of playable content would have been my biggest complaint before last week, but lucifers daddy negotiating with cheaters is a way bigger deal imo.

Why is that a bigger deal? CG not caring about cheaters is also not new.

Its a bigger deal to me because it had never been so in our faces before. Them letting the cheater basically pick his own punishment shows that they have no concern for people that play their game.

Then why weren't you mad weeks ago (maybe months) when the story broke? Ahnald was late to the news
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

The Ahnald thing? Don't need to be distracted from that, it was dumb and I never cared about it to start with. Surprised anyone cares that he got banned for telling EA he was breaking the ToS.

This is also not new. People have always been pushed to pay to keep up (it's a freemium game, after all) and we haven't had new playable content in several months.

It is funny, the extreme lack of playable content would have been my biggest complaint before last week, but lucifers daddy negotiating with cheaters is a way bigger deal imo.

Its a bigger deal to me because it had never been so in our faces before. Them letting the cheater basically pick his own punishment shows that they have no concern for people that play their game.

Then why weren't you mad weeks ago (maybe months) when the story broke? Ahnald was late to the news

Is it that old? I only heard about it along with the Ahnald thing, it seems it didn't reach very wide audience before.
  • Options
    Yeah if I had heard about it before I would have gotten upset before.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

Was it brought to this forum? If so, the mods did a good job censoring it out, I'm fairly regular here and didn't notice it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Who’s crumb?

Why is crumb?
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Who’s crumb?

Why is crumb?

What is crumb?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    everyone ask who or why is crumb, no one asks how is crumb?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Hikari wrote: »
    Who’s crumb?

Why is crumb?

What is crumb?

He's mastered the ability to stand still and become invisible
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    Who’s crumb?

Why is crumb?

What is crumb?

How is crumb?
  • Options
    obikenobi1 wrote: »
    Who’s crumb?

Why is crumb?

What is crumb?

How is crumb?

eikiud3gs0su.jpg

Delicious
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Options
    Who’s crumb?

Why is crumb?

What is crumb?

How is crumb?

eikiud3gs0su.jpg

Delicious

That was perfect! i laughed so hard, thank you for that!
  • Options
    Who’s crumb?

Why is crumb?

What is crumb?

How is crumb?

eikiud3gs0su.jpg

Delicious

That was perfect! i laughed so hard, thank you for that!

Happy to be of service!
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Who’s crumb?

Why is crumb?

What is crumb?

How is crumb?

eikiud3gs0su.jpg

Delicious

@TVF did you really have to eat him too? :(
  • Options

Most people didn’t hear about it weeks ago when bulldog broke the news. I didn’t.

I will admit, fell into this trap myself. Took a bunch of people getting outraged over the wrong thing(some guy in cosplay getting his like 4th alt account banned by breaking ToS) to realize how upset with the two-faced nature of how they handle cheating i am. It was still presented to us well before ahnald by the community expert on how CG handles cheating. @Bulldog1205
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    That's what Crumb said on the discord on Friday.
    What is he going to drop the news just before he leaves the office for the day, is the news that bad?
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Options
    News is always dropped later in the day CG time. Just now 1pm there.
  • Options
    We;re all here waiting.... they will wait until the end of the day.
  • marxuke
    163 posts Member
    Options
    More what? :D and which monday? :O
  • Options
    If you're looking for a time, I'd expect between 3-5 PM pacific time. So in 2-4 hours from now.
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    More info to be posted on the sixth Monday in August.
  • ssj4tim
    135 posts Member
    Options
    Malevolan wrote: »
    That's what Crumb said on the discord on Friday.
    What is he going to drop the news just before he leaves the office for the day, is the news that bad?

Did he say which monday?
  • Yotommy
    94 posts Member
    Options
    Just enjoy the time before the post drops and we all get hit with disappointment
  • TheLeviathan777
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Was it brought to this forum? If so, the mods did a good job censoring it out, I'm fairly regular here and didn't notice it.

It was first posted here on the forum in the middle of the night Pacific time a couple of weeks ago, to avoid mods for a few hours. it was announced around midnight that it would be coming between 4 and 5 am. Oddly enough, the leaker kept the deadline they stated the very first time. It was removed by 8 am if i remember correctly
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

It was first posted here on the forum in the middle of the night Pacific time a couple of weeks ago, to avoid mods for a few hours. it was announced around midnight that it would be coming between 4 and 5 am. Oddly enough, the leaker kept the deadline they stated the very first time. It was removed by 8 am if i remember correctly

Oh, so that was the result of those several threads teasing some leaks. I thought that was just trolling and missed the final reveal.