ZAP wrote: »
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    I cant wait to see what operation distraction has for us today.

What are they distracting us from?

Lucifers daddy negotiating with cheaters as long as they are big spenders, for one thing.

That's not new though, so how is JKL the distraction from that?

Maybe look for the thread with 3000+ comments.

The Ahnald thing? Don't need to be distracted from that, it was dumb and I never cared about it to start with. Surprised anyone cares that he got banned for telling EA he was breaking the ToS.
    nmilitello wrote: »
    Daerovius wrote: »

Lucifers daddy negotiating with cheaters as long as they are big spenders, for one thing.

You mean the salt mine full of crybabies? No thanks, I'd rather stay away from this cesspool

You mean the people who are upset they are being pushed to pay to keep up in a game with no new content at all? Yeah no idea why they would be crying.

This is also not new. People have always been pushed to pay to keep up (it's a freemium game, after all) and we haven't had new playable content in several months.

You mean the salt mine full of crybabies? No thanks, I'd rather stay away from this cesspool

You mean the people who are upset they are being pushed to pay to keep up in a game with no new content at all? Yeah no idea why they would be crying.

It is funny, the extreme lack of playable content would have been my biggest complaint before last week, but lucifers daddy negotiating with cheaters is a way bigger deal imo.

Why is that a bigger deal? CG not caring about cheaters is also not new.

Its a bigger deal to me because it had never been so in our faces before. Them letting the cheater basically pick his own punishment shows that they have no concern for people that play their game.

Then why weren't you mad weeks ago (maybe months) when the story broke? Ahnald was late to the news

Most people didn’t hear about it weeks ago when bulldog broke the news. I didn’t.

I will admit, fell into this trap myself. Took a bunch of people getting outraged over the wrong thing(some guy in cosplay getting his like 4th alt account banned by breaking ToS) to realize how upset with the two-faced nature of how they handle cheating i am. It was still presented to us well before ahnald by the community expert on how CG handles cheating. @Bulldog1205

There is no trap as far as I’m concerned. Simply put, I think we agree that bulldog shining a light on the cheating negotiation did not reach the majority of the community. I never saw a post on it here, never saw it on any of the discord channels I was in and I’m not sure why.

To me it doesn’t matter how a lot of people finally got wind of the cheating negotiation, what matters is we finally did and what are we as a community going to do about that and what is CG going to do about that.

All we can do is speak out about it with posting and videos and spending. It’s up to CG on how they want to deal with it and so far they are choosing to just ignore it and not address it.

I also am certain that making fun of a cosplayer, however spot on it is, will not help anything, except get laughs and further the divide this community has between itself and with CG.

The Ahnald thing? Don't need to be distracted from that, it was dumb and I never cared about it to start with. Surprised anyone cares that he got banned for telling EA he was breaking the ToS.

This is also not new. People have always been pushed to pay to keep up (it's a freemium game, after all) and we haven't had new playable content in several months.

It is funny, the extreme lack of playable content would have been my biggest complaint before last week, but lucifers daddy negotiating with cheaters is a way bigger deal imo.

Why is that a bigger deal? CG not caring about cheaters is also not new.

Its a bigger deal to me because it had never been so in our faces before. Them letting the cheater basically pick his own punishment shows that they have no concern for people that play their game.

Then why weren't you mad weeks ago (maybe months) when the story broke? Ahnald was late to the news

Most people didn’t hear about it weeks ago when bulldog broke the news. I didn’t.

I will admit, fell into this trap myself. Took a bunch of people getting outraged over the wrong thing(some guy in cosplay getting his like 4th alt account banned by breaking ToS) to realize how upset with the two-faced nature of how they handle cheating i am. It was still presented to us well before ahnald by the community expert on how CG handles cheating. @Bulldog1205

There is no trap as far as I’m concerned. Simply put, I think we agree that bulldog shining a light on the cheating negotiation did not reach the majority of the community. I never saw a post on it here, never saw it on any of the discord channels I was in and I’m not sure why.

To me it doesn’t matter how a lot of people finally got wind of the cheating negotiation, what matters is we finally did and what are we as a community going to do about that and what is CG going to do about that.

All we can do is speak out about it with posting and videos and spending. It’s up to CG on how they want to deal with it and so far they are choosing to just ignore it and not address it.

I also am certain that making fun of a cosplayer, however spot on it is, will not help anything, except get laughs and further the divide this community has between itself and with CG.

There were plenty of discussions about Bulldog both here on the forums and in Discord.

If we want the community to not be divisive, we can start with the cosplayer who is stoking the flames so that he has "content" to talk about. He's not exactly doing this to be a nice guy or to speak on our behalf. It's for views and views=money.
  • JMG680
    83 posts Member
    Options
    New packs inbound!!
  • Lack
    74 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Just got an in-game notification that the game will update at 3:15 pacific time so maybe by then we will have something
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
  • JMG680
    83 posts Member
    Options
    They did not say what Monday.....
  • Options
    Or it will be the GAC launch...
  • TAZZZOOO
    245 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sure whatever it is will negatively effect various time zones that aren't US, like the last few updates have.
  • Options
    How do you know why he did it? Did he say that? If not, you are just blowing smoke
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Or it will be the GAC launch...

GAC launch will be 15 minutes ahead of the announced update time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    sndnichols wrote: »
    How do you know why he did it? Did he say that? If not, you are just blowing smoke

It's conjecture, but logical.

Objection overruled.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno please change thread name to accurately reflect that today is Tuesday, thanks.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    @Kyno can we get a megathread for each day of the week, @KynoCatchUNextTues ?
  • Options
    How ridiculous is it that there is a mega thread asking where the promised update is and there is absolutely no developer response to the mega thread about devs failing to meet the deadline devs themselves stated.

This is what's wrong with the game at its core, beyond negotiating with cheaters or applying Tos selectively to attack players they dislike or all the lame paywalls and relics that foruc us all to re-earn characters we have already earned and make them viable again...

The only thing they are good at is postponing thing then not following up.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    @Kyno can we get a megathread for each day of the week, @KynoCatchUNextTues ?

So 7 threads, one for each Tuesday?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    How ridiculous is it that there is a mega thread asking where the promised update is and there is absolutely no developer response to the mega thread about devs failing to meet the deadline devs themselves stated.

Who said the devs are failing to meet their own deadline?

Its still Monday, and the RA is on its way
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

Let's see who's right in a few hours you or me.

Tell those kids to get to work.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

You promise to come back and admit you were wrong @BobcatSkywalker ?

EDIT: Although RA wasn't promised today. More was promised on Luke.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

Loser posts a video of putting a shoe on top of their head
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Jppc wrote: »
    Jppc wrote: »
    Slaveen wrote: »
    Anyone know what time they usually drop the updates?

I think they usually drop it at 00:15 UTC (it will be Tuesday). I can be wrong.

22:15 UTC, because where I live it’s always at 23:15. I’m UTC+1.

Are tou sure? I live UTC-3 and I’m quite sure it’s normally 21h here when they post anything. I’ll pay more attention next time. But wither way It’s late (for some people)

There's no absolute set time.
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options

Loser posts a video of putting a shoe on top of their head

It's a boot, Ultra, a boot.

200.gif
  • Options
    There’s a game update scheduled for 3:15pst. Maybe we will get a “crumb” then.
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg
  • Options
    Maybe we ll get some new packs
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    JKL shards as Hero Chase on Fleet Hard nodes with a 0.002% drop rate
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg