Mondays [MERGE]

124Next

Replies

• ZAP wrote: »
    Who’s crumb?

7prqw6aqp05s.jpg
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Well there's a reference I didn't expect.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Is the game update today farmable mando characters?
  • It’s a shame the entire cheating issue has become so polarizing because of the drama attached. I really think the majority of us are on the same page. But it’s become a hot debate about whether my approach was right or not. About whether Ahnald should be banned or not. In reality those points don’t really matter and have only served to distract and divide the community on something that really isn’t that controversial.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Is the game update today farmable mando characters?

Farm window is roughly 7-1 to 7-15.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    It’s a shame the entire cheating issue has become so polarizing because of the drama attached. I really think the majority of us are on the same page. But it’s become a hot debate about whether my approach was right or not. About whether Ahnald should be banned or not. In reality those points don’t really matter and have only served to distract and divide the community on something that really isn’t that controversial.

Would've been a greater vehicle of discussion if Ahnald had started this conversation at a different point in time and not in conjunction with his alt account being banned
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    It’s a shame the entire cheating issue has become so polarizing because of the drama attached. I really think the majority of us are on the same page. But it’s become a hot debate about whether my approach was right or not. About whether Ahnald should be banned or not. In reality those points don’t really matter and have only served to distract and divide the community on something that really isn’t that controversial.

Would've been a greater vehicle of discussion if Ahnald had started this conversation at a different point in time and not in conjunction with his alt account being banned

Oh snap
  • TVF wrote: »
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Is the game update today farmable mando characters?

Farm window is roughly 7-1 to 7-15.

Oh feels like its been a while since they were added. Darn
  • TVF wrote: »
    How ridiculous is it that there is a mega thread asking where the promised update is and there is absolutely no developer response to the mega thread about devs failing to meet the deadline devs themselves stated.

The only thing they are good at is postponing thing then not following up.
    Who said the devs are failing to meet their own deadline?

Its still Monday, and the RA is on its way

Let's see who's right in a few hours you or me.
    Loser posts a video of putting a shoe on top of their head

It's a boot, Ultra, a boot.

200.gif

My friend was his campaign manager. Well, “tour manager” basically.
  • Yotommy
    94 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    How ridiculous is it that there is a mega thread asking where the promised update is and there is absolutely no developer response to the mega thread about devs failing to meet the deadline devs themselves stated.

The only thing they are good at is postponing thing then not following up.
    Who said the devs are failing to meet their own deadline?

Its still Monday, and the RA is on its way

Let's see who's right in a few hours you or me.
    Loser posts a video of putting a shoe on top of their head

It's a boot, Ultra, a boot.

200.gif

Is it possible to learn this power?

I say we move past Ahnald and focus on the cheating negotiation. I’d say most people are united on that issue, regardless of how we see Ahnald and his intentions.

Exactly. I really like anhalds videos but his alt getting banned is not even close to lucifers daddy negotiating with cheaters. Everyone should be upset about that because it is so bad for the game.

I haven’t seen any debate on whether your approach was right or not. Seems to me you did the right thing and that it just didn’t gain traction is all.

Again, how people were made aware of it means nothing, whether it be because Ahnald exposed it for feeling slighted and only as a retaliation or that you did it because you discovered it and wanted to expose it, bottom line is that it is now exposed to many people.

Well, I was talking about my first cheating video I did where to prove CG wasn’t catching enough people I actually downloaded the mod on an abandoned alt and documented my use of it and showed how I didn’t get caught. Got banned for it. There was plenty of drama there 😂

• Ultra wrote: »

Like @Bulldog1205 did?