Darth Maul - Kit Rework Idea

Basic - Raging Storm - Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Offense Up for 3 turns. On a finishing blow, gain 100% Turn Meter. This attack inflicts two Damage Over Time effects on a Critical Hit and deals double damage to Jedi.

Special 1 - Whirling Blades - Cooldown 3 - Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict Daze and two Damage Over Time effects for 3 turns. Then remove 50% Turn Meter from them. This attack deals double damage to Jedi.

Special 2 - Terror Slash - Cooldown 3 - Deal Physical damage to target enemy and increase their cooldowns by 1, which can't be resisted. Then, inflict Critical Chance and Critical Damage Down for 3 turns. This attack ignores armor and deals double damage to Jedi.

Leader - Dancing Shadows (Unchanged) - All Sith allies gain 20% Evasion, gain 20% Turn Meter and Stealth for 1 turn at the start of each encounter and whenever they Evade or are Critically Hit, can't be Critically Hit while Stealthed, and gain Advantage for 2 turns whenever Stealth expires. The Stealth and Turn Meter from this ability ignores Taunting allies.

Unique - Power of Hatred (Unchanged) - Darth Maul gains 20% Max Health, gains Max Health equal to 10% of the damage he deals, and Potency equal to 0.3% of his Max Health. Whenever an enemy is defeated, Darth Maul gains bonuses for the rest of the encounter.

First Enemy: 25% Critical Chance
Second Enemy: 25% Evasion
Third Enemy: 25% Max Health recovery on hitting with an attack

Let me know what you think of this kit, good, bad, or just individual feedback on the abiliities. Thanks for looking at this kit!

Replies

• Ichiraikou
    758 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Why did you add so many DoT effects in the kit? I mean, he gains Offence up, deals double damage to Jedi (with multiple abilities), gains Critical Chance, ignores armor, and gains turn meter on a finishing blow. All of which don't stack or synergise with DoT effects. Those DoT's really feel pointless and overkill.
    Other than those thou, I actually don't really have a problem with this kit. The rest is fairly well designed. I am a bit worried about the debuffs lasting as long as the cooldowns, and the 2 specials (which reduces the chance of a basic finishing blow), but those are fairly minor and more concerns than actual problems. So yeah. Pretty good rework idea. Well done.
    I did a rework idea of Darth Maul, along with Savage Opress, a while ago. I would love it if you checked that one out and gave some feedback to it as well. You can find theme here, if you're interested: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/223566/darth-maul-and-savage-opress-rework-ideas
    Post edited by Ichiraikou on