“Endless Well of Fresh Content”

Prev13456
JMG680
83 posts Member
6 months into the year and the well is still dry.....

CG: Something I think we did not do well in 2019 was in the production of content. That will change in 2020. My focus is on shepherding the delivery of an endless well of fresh content through a system by which it is easier for us to make and deliver content. I want this content feature to be big, beautiful, and exciting. Stay tuned. In addition to features, we have an ocean of characters and ships planned. I am SUPER excited for 2020's character and ship content and I think you will be as well.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    JMG680 wrote: »

CG: Something I think we did not do well in 2019 was in the production of content. That will change in 2020. My focus is on shepherding the delivery of an endless well of fresh content through a system by which it is easier for us to make and deliver content. I want this content feature to be big, beautiful, and exciting. Stay tuned. In addition to features, we have an ocean of characters and ships planned. I am SUPER excited for 2020's character and ship content and I think you will be as well.

6 months in... 6 months to go.

Make another post in December
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

6 months in... 6 months to go.

Make another post in December

thats literally 6 month from now and still 2020
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    2020 Releases

RH Poe
    Rey
    SLKR
    Mandalorian
    Greef Karga
    Cara Dune
    JKL
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    2020 Releases

RH Poe
    Rey
    SLKR
    Mandalorian
    Greef Karga
    Cara Dune
    JKL

I believe these ppl don't consider those content. They call them "cash grabs." Nevermind each comes with some kind of playable event (aka content).
  • BrashSchwartz
    556 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    So 3 Mando characters we can’t even farm yet, two GLs with **** requirements, and Luke who many people are annoyed about.

And they had events!? Paper rock scissors and a few waves of enemies. “Oceans of content.” I’m still moist.

Nice try, Lord Cecil.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    So 3 Mando characters we can’t even farm yet, two GLs with **** requirements, and Luke who many people are annoyed about.

And they had events!? Paper rock scissors and a few waves of enemies. “Oceans of content.” I’m still moist.

Nice try, Lord Cecil.

I don't see anything wrong there.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    People have pointed out many times that this is a character collecting game and the content they have released so far this year is seven characters. Rey and SLKR and now Luke actually have an event to go through to get them.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Chewy88
    237 posts Member
    I don’t know much about it but msf seems to be able to share news about what they’re doing with systems and get people in their community excited for content coming months down the road by engaging with their community. They have betas and seem to actually address bugs. Why is it the Star Wars fans and the swgoh community is getting treated like second class citizens in the disney world. We deserve to actually have a developer and development staff that wants us to enjoy their product and not just take our money but provide a worth while product.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    People have pointed out many times that this is a character collecting game and the content they have released so far this year is seven characters. Rey and SLKR and now Luke actually have an event to go through to get them.

I would love to hear info about content from CG not just from ”people”.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    The endless well is where they dropped the ball on content this year.
  • KM1
    145 posts Member
    marxuke123 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

I would love to hear info about content from CG not just from ”people”.

Those people are CG. Just paid under the table or in kind rather than cash
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

Or did they drop the content into the endless well?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »

Now I want to find a gif of Vader throwing Palp down that chute and tag Vader as "CG" and Palp as "content" but I'm too lazy for that.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Nice try, Lord Cecil.

I don't see anything wrong there.

Man, how much of that kool-aid did you drink?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Look, at first if you are not happy with the game and complaining the whole day about EVERYTHING. Pls go and play your much better and brighter MSF and don`t spam that all the time everywhere. Yes not everything is perfect in the game, yes there wasn`t much content. But they stated they will anounce something in the RA, if you can`t wait and only wanna tell how bad this game is and how dumped we are all and how much greener is the gras on the other side pls stop that and jump to the other side and let us play this game. Thank you
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »

Now I want to find a gif of Vader throwing Palp down that chute and tag Vader as "CG" and Palp as "content" but I'm too lazy for that.

42s6ljtax5e0.jpg
  • JMG680
    83 posts Member
    Xell128 wrote: »
    But they stated they will anounce something in the RA, if you can`t wait and only wanna tell how bad this game isThank you

You mean the April Road ahead that was moved to May, That was moved to June? There are less than 15 days of the 90 day quarter this RA was about! How mush longer should we wait?
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    But they stated they will anounce something in the RA, if you can`t wait and only wanna tell how bad this game isThank you

You mean the April Road ahead that was moved to May, That was moved to June? There are less than 15 days of the 90 day quarter this RA was about! How mush longer should we wait?

You can wait as long as you'd like.
  • @JMG680 again, if you cant wait and only wanna tell how worse cg is, play another game, no one tell you what you have to do. but and this is not only you but i am mad about all this crying people all over the place. and yeah there are problems but if you cry the whole day there will change nothing and if you`re mindset is bad because of that, do something against it by yourself. btw i think they will anounce the RA this month but it doesn`t matter for me when it is coming. I want that this is a good ra and nothing else. have a nice day.
  • Selbs
    6 posts Member
    @JMG680 again, if you cant wait and only wanna tell how worse cg is, play another game, no one tell you what you have to do. but and this is not only you but i am mad about all this crying people all over the place. and yeah there are problems but if you cry the whole day there will change nothing and if you`re mindset is bad because of that, do something against it by yourself. btw i think they will anounce the RA this month but it doesn`t matter for me when it is coming. I want that this is a good ra and nothing else. have a nice day.

No one forced you to read this thread so you must be a glutton for punishment. Follow your own advice & go play the game
  • @selbs ok i go out of here and let you alone in your ocean of tears ;)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    @selbs ok i go out of here and let you alone in your ocean of tears ;)

If you want to gobble up all CG throws your way like a good sheep, that's on you. Just don't get in the way of people who want this game to be actually good.
  • @Nauros ok you got me but show me pls one comment in this “Endless Well of Fresh Content” which is not only complaining about something? And complaining itself it not a problem you can complain about thing that are not adressed. But crying about that there is no content when they anounced 3 weeks before there will be something in the RA is not making the game better. That make you feeling better because you can blame them for doing nothing the first half of the year for the xxxxxxxxx time. The only thing i said is, that you have to wait for RA if it is bad i will mad too, but if not i am happy and you? Furthermore I come the forum to read stuff about the game and talk with this awesome community. but the only thing i get from the community is shame because i dont cry with you. gj
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    @Nauros ok you got me but show me pls one comment in this “Endless Well of Fresh Content” which is not only complaining about something? And complaining itself it not a problem you can complain about thing that are not adressed. But crying about that there is no content when they anounced 3 weeks before there will be something in the RA is not making the game better. That make you feeling better because you can blame them for doing nothing the first half of the year for the xxxxxxxxx time. The only thing i said is, that you have to wait for RA if it is bad i will mad too, but if not i am happy and you? Furthermore I come the forum to read stuff about the game and talk with this awesome community. but the only thing i get from the community is shame because i dont cry with you. gj

If the RA was as awesome as you believe, we would have it by now. Instead, it keeps getting "accidentally" delayed until after the latest whalebait event...
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    @Nauros ok you got me but show me pls one comment in this “Endless Well of Fresh Content” which is not only complaining about something? And complaining itself it not a problem you can complain about thing that are not adressed. But crying about that there is no content when they anounced 3 weeks before there will be something in the RA is not making the game better. That make you feeling better because you can blame them for doing nothing the first half of the year for the xxxxxxxxx time. The only thing i said is, that you have to wait for RA if it is bad i will mad too, but if not i am happy and you? Furthermore I come the forum to read stuff about the game and talk with this awesome community. but the only thing i get from the community is shame because i dont cry with you. gj

If the RA was as awesome as you believe, we would have it by now. Instead, it keeps getting "accidentally" delayed until after the latest whalebait event...

Pretty much.
  • Well, there is still no Road Ahead to discuss about, which means the promised Ocean of content ist even further away! If this is no reason to complain, than I don’t know!
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    There must be mistype... “endless fail of new content.” That’s I think is more accurate
This discussion has been closed.