A double drop for this jedi Luke panic farm should be great 😉

Jefferx
361 posts Member
edited June 2020
Please give us more chances to get this toon. Those toon required all the same gear and some of those gear are rarely seen in the shipment. Many people are just don’t try because they are too much far away of getting him.....
Post edited by Jefferx on

Replies

• TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    That's not how they do these events though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Double drop won’t help
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Double drop won’t help

Yeah, everyone knows you just get twice as much zero.
  • Options
    CG is a profit-motivated business. JKL is made to cash in on impatience and fanboy-dom.

Random forum posters: We want JKL without having to spend money!
    CG:
    giphy.gif
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    These aren't the double drops you're looking for?
    eno8i5e0vf9d.png

With only 3 farmable characters on the list (wedge, lando, chsolo, all cantina), double drops isn't going to help much. Maybe if gear dropped at a higher rate it'd help g12+ a bit, but it'd be a drop on the bucket.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    I’ll take a half-priced GET Wampa instead. Half is the same as double right?
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    I’ll take a half-priced GET Wampa instead. Half is the same as double right?

2 x 0.5 = 0
  • Options
    Not going to lie I'm starting to wonder why people are panic farming this son of a b****. He's not that good of a character. There's nothing in his kit that would suggest that he would even dent anything in the current meta. People in this game need to stop being name junkies and start looking at the bigger picture
  • FofoBett
    137 posts Member
    Options
    I started this game with no illusions of getting the best toons, I spent a bit on JKR and that had a return for me in GA with being sub 400 most days for about 10 months, so with the extra crystals, GA tokens, I managed to get all GA token toons, obtain gear and refresh daily for shards etc. The thing is, if you want a toon, you are going to have to work at it. Spend time or spend money. Is JKL an end game toon? I have no idea, how long do these games last for? What I don't want is for the game to quit and I lose a lot of investment (mostly time and some money) because the player base doesn't get what it wants. I'll get GAS next time round and that's still 3 months farming gear and B1 Shards, then I suppose I'll switch to GL - SLKR as he is far more achievable than Rey. Finally, I may even get Luke (bless him, yes I am a fanboy - I was 4 when Star Wars was released in 1978 in the UK - so yes, its apart of who I am...*nostalgic look*) but there are so many other viable toons (I just want my NS squad to get to G13 so I can blitz Darth Traya in HSTR).
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I wouldn’t panic farm on JKL.

I’ll get him eventually, as I need to build up my current roster to be more competitive in GAC.

Also building up the squads needed for GAS while I can finally finish the Finalizer requirement for GL SLKR. Just four more events then I can start farming GL Tickets.
  • Options
    You don’t need to gear XIII the NS team to make it viable for hstr, gear XII for asajj, talzin and daaka is enough to solo p3 ;)
  • Options
    @212Attack
    I'm starting to wonder why people are panic farming this (toon).

I've already seen what I needed to see: JKL + junk jedi gets 4/4 in LS Geo TB missions.

I hate LS Geo TB so much. Watching your meta team get crushed in the first wave by constant AoEs because of the RNG of the squad you're facing is completely demoralizing. I'm willing to do a lot to actually have a chance to play out those encounters and win some phases.

Unfortunately for my guild, I went for GL Rey for the same reason, not knowing GL Luke would be released. Now I need SLKR to keep up in raids and in DS Geo, so JKL has to wait.

On the plus side, I have all the toons at 7*, so that's not a problem. They just have to wait another 14 weeks or so for all my FO to get to r1 before I can start feeding them gear (and then longer before I can spare the signal data for them to hit event minimums...)

@Jefferx

it took me a minute to even understand which farm you're talking about. Sure, I should have been quicker on the uptake (and probably would have been without this insomnia), but you might think about putting the names of the toons you're talking about in your threads and comments. Just as a general rule.

• Options
    Not going to lie I'm starting to wonder why people are panic farming this son of a b****. He's not that good of a character. There's nothing in his kit that would suggest that he would even dent anything in the current meta. People in this game need to stop being name junkies and start looking at the bigger picture

He's luke....and not everyone chases the meta.