Just a simple math for the whales that think a 2 year old account should have Hyoda and wampa

124Next

Replies

• TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    I have a roughly three year old account and have Hoda, Wampa and just got Malak a few weeks ago. But those first two were easier to get before GAS and Malak were introduced to the game. I still need to gear them all up more if I want JKL, but it's not entirely impossible. Hoda is 1 piece away from G13, Malak is one away from G11. unfortunately Wampa got stalled at one piece away from G9. **** Stun Guns! And I still have 26.6k GET1 to go towards GAS.

Where do we get consistent stun guns? Get1 shop, and until 3 days ago wampa and Hyoda were not worth sacrificing 1780 stun guns to get them, you may "feel" like they were worth sacrificing that much guild currency, but for newer players that is not the case, every character needs stun guns and if you want to win in GAC or in squad arena you need stun guns, not wampa or Hyoda. Hell JKL isnt even that good, at best his gonna be on the same level as Darth Revan

if he's not that good then what do you care?

I don't, this thread was never about I care or I want or anything else, it's just there to show people whybpeope don't have Hyoda and wampa, or how long it will take them to farm them if they are currently doing Geo TB.

And why don’t they have those chars? Because they needed stun guns? I hope you’ve at least learned that the GET store is for chars before gear....but something tells me it didn’t.

Yes that's why I have my malevolence and now I'm slowly working on negotiator.
    My account is year and half old, I have 0 regrets on it, if I was given all my GEt1 back I would spend all of it on gear again because I don't see the value of wampa and Hyoda, again this is a personal opinion.

I'm personally happy for the requirement of JKL, as I stated on my post, I see this as a positive and an exclusive character for the veterans, which is good because it will keep veterans from quiting the game.

We all have different opinions when it comes to farming, lot of people will never get malevolence and negotiator because they don't like ships and would rather get more gear 12 finishers, and a lot of people me included will see wampa as a b class nest and Hyoda as support for a team that is already great without him, and will pass on them and get stun guns and cuffs since that is more valuable to them

Buying gear today so you can quickly advance, while sacrificing your ability to advance tomorrow is a method we all have used and regretted. Buying cuffs/carbs from the GET store is a mistake imho. I’ve stopped buying anything other than G12.5 gear (and guns) from the shard shop and I wish I had decided to do that sooner.

It all depends when you started. Back before Malak and Gas was available there it was foolish to spend it on anything but gear because them 2 were not needed at all for anything. Today is definitely a different story. I'm glad I used only for gear and if I had to do it all over again starting at the same time knowing what I know now, I'd use it for gear only still. Depth will smack rosters before 1 key toon will that's for sure. It was nice never knowing the stun gun crunch most people refer to.

Assuming that any character in the game might be needed for something with little warning is never foolish. In fact, back when HY and Wampa were the only characters in that store, there was rampant speculation about them being needed for the next part of Luke's journey. CG managed to do exactly the thing everybody was expecting, but somehow wait long enough that people gave up on the idea and assumed it wasn't going to happen anymore, which I find pretty hilarious.

Sure. Still isn't as hilirious as some of these rosters I see if those who did. Just saying

Stop looking at rosters.... **** peeper.

Lmao. Quit showing them then lol

I can’t help it... my mods are so frickin sexy

I can't see those unfortunately. Insert sad face. How many good 20+ you have? 15+? Now you got me all curious and sheet.