New Vader face [MERGE]

Replies

• KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Kyno wrote: »
    KKatarn wrote: »
    His model has changed. Too bad CG didn't actually changed his kit too.

Hhhmmmm...... interesting.....

So rework incoming or maybe new Vader?
    Post edited by KKatarn on
  • ZAP wrote: »
    Kyno = crumb all along?

It all makes sense now
  • Whatelse73
    2163 posts Member
    They already said they're doing backend upgrades and improving graphics. I'd bet this is just an update to graphics we noticed because Vader is needed for JKL.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Did you guys read datamine:
    New Vader ability:
    ```MERICILESS_TARGET_JKL_EVENT - Merciless Target: Darth Vader ignores Taunt when targeting this unit and takes a bonus turn after using an ability while targeting this unit.```

Strategy Tips:
    - When Damage Over Time effects expire, Vader's granted ability's cooldown is reduced by 1.
    ```
  • nmvhty6ny3bh.jpg

The Belt doesn't line up square with the chest computer. OCD in overdrive.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    nmvhty6ny3bh.jpg

You just HAAAAAAD to point that out....I cant unsee it now.

Even sith lords wear their pants off-center sometimes
  • TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Came in to make a lava joke but couldn’t think of one....

On Mustafar, Vader wasn't sure if he should move to higher ground. Then he went out on a limb.
    4f3df81ea2073b1683a1875209eaaaa6.jpg
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Is it just the way he's turned? Hard to tell but I was looking at that too
  • Do it.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Do it.

NOOOOOO!!!
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    nmvhty6ny3bh.jpg

@Iy4oy4s zoomed in for your pleasure.
    Looks like someones done a poor photoshop job, but I can guarentee you I took this image directly from the game. 04bt9y92tb34.jpg
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    nmvhty6ny3bh.jpg

@Iy4oy4s zoomed in for your pleasure.
    Looks like someones done a poor photoshop job, but I can guarentee you I took this image directly from the game. 04bt9y92tb34.jpg

Some men just want to watch the world burn....

It's worse than Rey's face.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    So the HK animation/stance change happened right before DR was released, so I can't imagine it means nothing

And if Jedi Luke's amazing base stats (sarcasm) are any indication, then we definitely have more to come related to this event.

I have a feeling that Luke is gonna be underwhelming for a bit until whatever missing piece(s) is/are released

Something as simple as syngery with hoda, maybe extra bonuses from. Grandmaster's training, looks like it may be needed.

I think something along these lines are very possible. I also wonder if Luke is actually just a small piece of what will actually become a new Empire meta. I'm almost worried to not get him if that may be the case.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    VaderB1 wrote: »
    I know right didn't even have to pay for this one.

A character we hardly ever use because he is outdated and ineffective.

Thanks EA lol

17tsgbpafjwt.jpg
    Kyno wrote: »
    VaderB1 wrote: »
    I know right didn't even have to pay for this one.

A character we hardly ever use because he is outdated and ineffective.

Thanks EA lol

17tsgbpafjwt.jpg

Lol. 6 months in no new content, hardly any last year. I think we’ve gone past patience 😉
  • Daker
    109 posts Member
    The chest computer and belt are way out of whack...something is wrong. This is straight on from the front:h6rlzpzfsf86.jpg
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Daker wrote: »
    The chest computer and belt are way out of whack...something is wrong. This is straight on from the front:h6rlzpzfsf86.jpg

Thanks for the 6th post about this
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    So the HK animation/stance change happened right before DR was released, so I can't imagine it means nothing

And if Jedi Luke's amazing base stats (sarcasm) are any indication, then we definitely have more to come related to this event.

I have a feeling that Luke is gonna be underwhelming for a bit until whatever missing piece(s) is/are released

Something as simple as syngery with hoda, maybe extra bonuses from. Grandmaster's training, looks like it may be needed.

I think something along these lines are very possible. I also wonder if Luke is actually just a small piece of what will actually become a new Empire meta. I'm almost worried to not get him if that may be the case.

I don't know if I'd go as far as saying there's going to be an empire meta, save for some crazy toon releases that we aren't expecting like Galen Marek with crazy Vader synergy. While a Vader rework is looking likey I can't imagine Palp or Thrawn seeing any changes, Thrawn is still extremely useful as is, and there's no incentive for CG to buff Palp because of Kylo requirements. I also can't imagine a Moff Gideon release will be that big of a game changer.

I know there's an increasingly prevalent belief that we will get a GL Luke in the future with a Vader along with him, but I don't see it. And for the first time in a while, say what you will about content or lack thereof, it definitely feels like the toon releases aren't leading us to anyone significant.

No, they would definitely fornthe most part, release new toons. Maybe Ep9 palp, for instance. A REAL royal guard maybe. Idk sure there are way better ideas. Point is I think most will be new, not simply reworks.
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    Anyone notice the belt yet?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Too bad his chest gear doesn’t line up with his belt.
  • yup4
    2 posts Member
    1n7ofprboeb0.jpeg

It changed

Anybody bothered by how Vader’s head is off-centered?
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    25habqgsd7jx.jpg