Forum more exciting than the game

How sad is it that we log into the forum more times a day than the game? At least here you get fresh content...
Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...

Replies

• This is the only place to get new content that doesn’t cost you $1000 to unlock
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Sure. It's like a herd of incontinent elephants, producing endless "fresh content". :D
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Sure. It's like a herd of incontinent elephants, producing endless "fresh content". :D

So true. One dumb thread after the next.
  • Wow if I could give you 100 likes I would.

Secretly some days I miss my 600 because I spent all my free time reading up on the drama here.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    How sad is it that we log into the forum more times a day than the game? At least here you get fresh content...

Also the forum loads in like 2 seconds.

Swgoh takes 10 to 45 minutes to load and constantly tells me that there is a problem with my internet connection.

Never once has this forum blamed my internet for it's own shortcomings.

P.S.

Also sometimes the game tells me someone is in my account within the last 24 hours, but my energy is always full once I get in.... so whoever this person is that is always in my account - if you reading this - please spend some energy for once next time!!!
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member

Also the forum loads in like 2 seconds.

Swgoh takes 10 to 45 minutes to load and constantly tells me that there is a problem with my internet connection.

Never once has this forum blamed my internet for it's own shortcomings.

P.S.

Also sometimes the game tells me someone is in my account within the last 24 hours, but my energy is always full once I get in.... so whoever this person is that is always in my account - if you reading this - please spend some energy for once next time!!!

Careful, I think you just admitted to account sharing.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • KM1
    145 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Please don't insult elephants by comparing CG developers to them :-P