Sunday is usually my favorite day

I love Sunday because that is when I get to develop some new toons so I can try to diversify my lineup. This Sunday was a little sad because of the lvl cap update coming this week.

I'm really tierd of the grind with no new content. They need to open up some of the tables. If this is just a pick five and grind more, I'm not sure I will stick around.

I have played since one day after global launch and love the game, but it has become really stale. In my opinion releasing new lvls without new content means the game has no direction and they are just farming for dollars. Hope I am wrong, but today was depressing when I had to give up on my fun toons and start thinking about just five again.

Replies

• This game is just a social experiment to see how much people will pay with almost no actual "gaming" content. It's a smashing success!
  • So many criers. Everywhere is criers
  • Hmm. When did you start FTP_noncomplainer and what lvl are you? You seem like a troll.
  • I love Sundays, so much rewards and bettering toons, plus as a bonus took #1 for my time zone!!!!
  • Rod___INL wrote: »
    Hmm. When did you start FTP_noncomplainer and what lvl are you? You seem like a troll.

Not a troll. I started on star wars opening night. Not a big gamer. But friend invited me and my son and it was fun. I don't pay but SO SO SO many people on these forums complain about EVERYTHING. It's sad really
  • Oh im lvl,70. Only have 15 toons at 70 and only 9 7 starred. I have fun. Even if I auto challenges etc.
  • I usually don't complain either. I'm an adult too. I have liked farming up different teams. And I have spent some money because I like the game. I have many toons that are 7 star lvl 70. My only point is that I wish we had new tables to play.

Clicking sim over and over is not really very fun. And now we get to do it for 10 more levels. Boring! The new level cap would be much more palatable if the opened up new content at the same time.
  • The one thing I can complain about is the credits ratio as you lvl. Other than that Don't Chase The Meta make the toons you'll enjoy playing that's what I do and it's so much fun sure I stay in the top 100 to 200 ever day but I'm having fun seeing what me team can stand it's ground against. Most times I can just change the lead and that does it for the teams that kill me.
  • Zen
    126 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Rod___INL wrote: »
    Hmm. When did you start FTP_noncomplainer and what lvl are you? You seem like a troll.

Not a troll. I started on star wars opening night. Not a big gamer. But friend invited me and my son and it was fun. I don't pay but SO SO SO many people on these forums complain about EVERYTHING. It's sad really

You're generalising here though, not every complaint is unnessecary, in fact I think most people would agree that this is a concerning issue and I certainly share the opinion of the OP. Only very fun part which I look forward to ATM is pushing on PVP. I can't say that I actually look forward to engaging in any of the other modes, and really there needs to be new incentives to do so in my opinion, and a bit of diversity in them. Either that or just let us sim them and claim the rewards. Again though, it does seem as if everything is moving at a snails pace.
    I love Sunday because that is when I get to develop some new toons so I can try to diversify my lineup. This Sunday was a little sad because of the lvl cap update coming this week.

I'm really tierd of the grind with no new content. They need to open up some of the tables. If this is just a pick five and grind more, I'm not sure I will stick around.

I have played since one day after global launch and love the game, but it has become really stale. In my opinion releasing new lvls without new content means the game has no direction and they are just farming for dollars. Hope I am wrong, but today was depressing when I had to give up on my fun toons and start thinking about just five again.

+1

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907

He (she) just complains about the complainers and never adds much.

He (she) just complains about the complainers and never adds much.

yes, he/she is the biggest complainer on the boards. Does nothing but whine
  • JarJar_Shard_1
    393 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    !

• @Rod___INL I hope you stick around. Don't worry about noncomplainer. He feeds on his young.
  • @Rod___INL I hope you stick around. Don't worry about noncomplainer. He feeds on his young.

I have a thick skin. I'm use to forum trolls, but the point of my original post had been lost. I love this game but I am not looking forward to 10 more lvls of sims and auto battles. I have a good lineup and will keep them going, but please developers unlock another table and give us more of a game to play!

There is so much potential in this game, but the auto farming is boring as hell! Please don't take me wrong. I love the game. I just want more content and less sim and auto attacks.
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    This game has turn a lot us into farmers and addicts and we can't explain why.