More credits

I don’t really understand how to gain more credits. I always do the galactic wars. But I don’t get much money. Should I buy credits with gems because I’m already spending them on energy. Any ideas?

Replies

• Work your bounty hunters for the credit heist.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • It comes in waves. Early in the game like you they are a rare resource. Eventually you’ll have plenty. I would never spend crystals on credits.
  • Patience. I'm assuming you're below level 85. Only level up your key squad(s). Sell junk mods. And bounty hunters to complete the credit heist. Do not spend crystals on credits
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There are many areas that reward credits the key to working through this tight spot is managing how you spend them.

Generally speaking crystals for credits is a bad plan. Focus your spending and work a plan.
  • What are credit heists @Snowbird13 and @DarjeloSalas. Also I am level 77 nearly 78
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    It's an event that shows up once in a while in which you use bounty hunters and get credits. It's similar to the training droid smuggling and smugglers run (mods). If don't know what it is because you aren't watching the event page to see when things pop up then you've really been missing out.
  • I would start saving up a very large amount. I went about a whole 6 months just saving credits, And after that it seemed to look like I never ever ran out again. I only spent credits on characters after I geared them up a bit and then I starred them after. Only one character at a time though because that gives you enough time to replenish the credits when the credit heist comes back around
  • Oh Yh I’ve used them