JKL Event.

Replies

• HenriqueAA wrote: »
    Terrible difficult... Characters with Relic 3?? For you to have a good chance to win, you have to put your characters Relic 7! I just saw the live from Ahnald, and this event make me more sad than happy.

Fake news.

2 of my guild mates whaled on him, took all required characters to R3, Wedge at g12, and unlocked him within 4 hours of event start.

Sure, remodding and several attempts might be required - but there is a week to get it done in.

Completing the event with minimum requirements first day sounds like it is tuned just about right.
  • I loved this event. Still mulling over weather its my first or second most favorite one. Really well done on all fronts.
  • TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    HenriqueAA wrote: »
    Terrible difficult... Characters with Relic 3?? For you to have a good chance to win, you have to put your characters Relic 7! I just saw the live from Ahnald, and this event make me more sad than happy.

Fake news.

2 of my guild mates whaled on him, took all required characters to R3, Wedge at g12, and unlocked him within 4 hours of event start.

Sure, remodding and several attempts might be required - but there is a week to get it done in.

Completing the event with minimum requirements first day sounds like it is tuned just about right.

Shut up “Mark”.

?

Did I offend you somehow?
  • HenriqueAA wrote: »

I did it today with all R3 and Wedge G8, except chewie who was R5 for GA. It's not hard.

• I. Refer to it as the JUST KIDDING LOL event because they are charging 35 bucks for 12 wampa shards but you need it at 7 stars relic 3.... so yea nice one ea way to go. While you are at it make sure that any new toons that come out are like the kenobi ship at 5 stars and can demolish other fleets
  • WOW just WOW. Best event ever. I didn't get to play it, but I saw the streams. I would like to point out the top things, that I believe are proof of this good event and how CG may be taking advice from the player base. Also, let's keep the topic on the event and not the TOS and anhald breaking TOS.

1. Very cool cinematics

The cut scenes were great, and it felt similar to the trailers they release. I like how the cut scenes were just the right length, where the event was still focused on gameplay. I wish there was a "dinner party" cutscene. That would be an easy slam dunk

2. The use of all required characters

Unlike the GL event this event really used all characters to their full extent. I would say I rather see Wampa taken out and Boba Fett added in. This would make for easier requirements. They would have to take out tier 1 and add a Boba Fett tier. This is just me being a Boba fan probably though.

3. New mechanics

We had new mechanics in this event that were pretty cool. We got the tier 3 Vader countdown mechanic, we got the new Chewie and Threepio character, and we got the crates in second to the last tier. I thought these were all cool and I wish to see more of them in the future. I wonder if we get a new character for Chewie and Threepio. We also got an updated Vader. Not sure how I feel about it.

What do you guys think? I can't wait for the road ahead. Hopefully, we get some much-needed communication from CG
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    RIP Pig noises....WORST. HOTFIX. EVER.
    GL Piggie Luke CONFIRMED!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    All these CG apologists make me sick
  • ir21tiny wrote: »
    WOW just WOW. Best event ever. I didn't get to play it, but I saw the streams. I would like to point out the top things, that I believe are proof of this good event and how CG may be taking advice from the player base. Also, let's keep the topic on the event and not the TOS and anhald breaking TOS.

1. Very cool cinematics

The cut scenes were great, and it felt similar to the trailers they release. I like how the cut scenes were just the right length, where the event was still focused on gameplay. I wish there was a "dinner party" cutscene. That would be an easy slam dunk

2. The use of all required characters

Unlike the GL event this event really used all characters to their full extent. I would say I rather see Wampa taken out and Boba Fett added in. This would make for easier requirements. They would have to take out tier 1 and add a Boba Fett tier. This is just me being a Boba fan probably though.

3. New mechanics

We had new mechanics in this event that were pretty cool. We got the tier 3 Vader countdown mechanic, we got the new Chewie and Threepio character, and we got the crates in second to the last tier. I thought these were all cool and I wish to see more of them in the future. I wonder if we get a new character for Chewie and Threepio. We also got an updated Vader. Not sure how I feel about it.

What do you guys think? I can't wait for the road ahead. Hopefully, we get some much-needed communication from CG

Totally agree - looked an amazing event, looking forward to playing it myself! Really tells the story of the film and is a fitting event to release as a tribute to the 40th anniversary of ESB.
    The characters you require all being used helps for sure and they are the right ones for the story - sure it's hard leveling up certain ones, but it makes sense and the requirements are rightly not as steep as the GL's.
    R3 looks tough, but several appear to have done it, so that's good news to hear.

Good work guys. Follow it up today with the Road Ahead to avoid any more negative posts again over the weekend - will be great to hear what the future has in store!
  • KM1
    145 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Yeah, couldn’t be much better! Too bad most of us can’t play it ourselves though

Yet

@TVF you never disappoint

You misspelled "always"
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    @Ggdjqjchsabjdj you managed to meet requirements or did you watch a video? Last I remember you hadn’t got wampa yet?

Video.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • From videos i watched it looked like a rly nice event for a change,but the problem is the majority of the playerbase wont be able to actually play it any time soon,its such a shame couse it looked rly good.
  • I personally think this event was close to flawless. The overall storytelling felt unique and original, so 9/10. -1 for the handchop moment. They knew how horrible that was they editet the new trailer exactly so they dont have to show it. Now they only need to talk about the LD issue. And they owe us a RA. (okay, dont "owe" but i hope you get the meaning). And an ocean of content. And some bugfix, which are actually annoying.

IMO they really earned their credits on this one but this wont make me look past their previous letdowns.
  • Jppc wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

We aren’t CG apologists, at least I’m not. We have to criticize when the things are bad but we also have to complement when they do things right. They still need to make a RA, they still need to fix a lot of bugs, they still need to be better at communication, etc

However, they got this event right, one of, if it’s not THE, best event in the game. They can make things right and we need to show they what we like too, so they can make similar stuff

Think it was a joke.

We aren’t CG apologists, at least I’m not. We have to criticize when the things are bad but we also have to complement when they do things right. They still need to make a RA, they still need to fix a lot of bugs, they still need to be better at communication, etc

However, they got this event right, one of, if it’s not THE, best event in the game. They can make things right and we need to show they what we like too, so they can make similar stuff

Think it was a joke.

Seemed kinda serious to me
  • I guess a little fanboy drama is worth more than I thought. I mean roughly a week to change an old Mace kit rework to Luke and a quick event design, proving they can actually do work if they feel the need!

Need more fanboy outrage! Keep it up. Maybe next time they will give us original re-playable, playable content and not just a distraction toon!

Think it was a joke.

Seemed kinda serious to me

Totes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • You know it is possible to praise getting it right while still being annoyed at all the bad stuff... it's ok to say when something is good !
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    KM1 wrote: »
    Yeah, couldn’t be much better! Too bad most of us can’t play it ourselves though

Yet

You misspelled "always"

Lol what grade is this thread in.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Would have been a "good event" if it was playable. Instead, it's an Ok Ahnald video. Meh
  • TVF wrote: »
    KM1 wrote: »

Yet

You misspelled "always"

Lol what grade is this thread in.

2B
  • to be or not to be......
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    Question :
    Is a 1 week event, playable again for 1 week in 5 months could be considered as good content ?

Seems too sporadic for me.
  • to be or not to be......

A pencil?