When do we have GL Rey buffed too?

Replies

• khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Also VS Han isn’t useless. He hits hard, inflicts stagger.
  • "New content" we deserve after upgrading Rose Tico to r5: SLKR is better on defense than defensively minded Rey + Rey can be beaten by bunch of years old g12 toons. Excellent ROI, gimme more
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Ok, we now have DR team or Vader team who can 60 banner REY teams. Name me one team that can 60 banner SLKR? Also show me how once a month LSTB rewards of an extra 4/4 per phase adds up to twice a week HSTR top 10 chance at fully crafted G12+ gear
  • Daishi wrote: »
    Ok, we now have DR team or Vader team who can 60 banner REY teams. Name me one team that can 60 banner SLKR? Also show me how once a month LSTB rewards of an extra 4/4 per phase adds up to twice a week HSTR top 10 chance at fully crafted G12+ gear

If you’re asking to buff Rey or nerf SLKR, I think this comparison is better solved by providing everyone with equal raid rewards just like everyone gets equal Tb rewards.
  • @Borat
    Rey DOESN'T USE RESISTANCE IN GENERAL. What you use is apparently the norm in your guilds. We take part of Rey into the attack, breaking heaps of squads for ourselves !! Ray is broken by units of Drevan, Vader, Jedi, and even GAS, if the unit is of pure Resistance. What is it about, what is their equality. Rey got a lot worse. And you are lucky with a hail of 15 legends. we have the first 40 legends. Where the first 10 - stable Kylo
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    GL Rey and SLKR: releases side by side under the assumption they be equally powerful... or at least, one would have clear advantages in one area and the other would have clear advantages in another area.

As of a week ago, SLKR was the PvP king, the PvE king, has decent toons fo level to get him, has one of the best offensive fleets in the game, has 3 total counters, one of which is due to broken AI that is clearly not WAI.

Rey is a clear 2nd place in PvP to SLKR, has little PvE use outside LSGTB and even 4/4 there is RNG dependent and she has no special missions there, You have to level utter trash toons to get her, she has a very mediocre fleet at best, had 5 total counters, all of which are supposedly WAI....

And what does CG do in the last week? Add 2 more WAI Rey counters who can’t counter SLKR.

Rey users, just quit the game. CG doesn’t care about your investment or you as their customer.
  • Tezza23 wrote: »
    bedc29j95vaf.png

How do you beat this squad ? And you want her to have a buff? She has so many Legendary allies to chose from to make a team that it is totally different from the last , whereas kylo is stuck with FO.
    Tezza23 wrote: »
    bedc29j95vaf.png

How do you beat this squad ? And you want her to have a buff? She has so many Legendary allies to chose from to make a team that it is totally different from the last , whereas kylo is stuck with FO.

I think there is a team running this in my arena. I will use both GL Rey and Kylo against it. Prolly can't do until pay out. But I will post some video if I can find that squad.
  • Seriously... Kylo gets all the attention.

Love,

Rey owner 😂😂
  • We relic’d Rose ******* Tico we deserve A god like character not just a buff she should be unbeatable 😂
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Agreed... Or nerf Kylo against Rey. Right now the game is a joke if you are a Rey user.

How about CG focus on that instead “fixing” supreme OP kylo all the time.

And give us that Road Ahead. They have so many things to answer for...
  • I got the videos. But Im at my parents house and they have terrible internet. You know, big company fleecing seniors... Its like, i have to get involved so theyre not taken advamtage of... My upload speed on a 3 min video is like 2 minutes. Here, it shows 27 minutes. Gah!!!!

But yeah, I hadnt faced this team with Rey I realized So i lost my first match.

Got the game plan. Then won. With kylo, I have faced it before. So, not as sketchy and just followed the game plan per usual...

Ill post all 3 and if you want me to use a specific combo let me know im the meantime while i wait forever to upload....

There is another arena mate running that team... If they knock my rank down I will fight it too. Just to show you any variance.
  • How about instead of buffing kylo they fix the bug where Rey gets stuck in ultimate stance?? You know, something that is an actual problem.
  • Kylo can be beaten as well
    Dont complain it s only against rey it s not true

https://youtu.be/UgaY51Z5VoA
  • Wow. In 5 years this game has come full circle. I remember all the nerf Rey posts. Never thought Id see a buff Rey post lol
  • Geris
    11 posts Member
    8sqb7j6vw89p.png
    zp6efvspqti1.png

Not gonna lie. I don't have either Rey or SLKR yet. But the data clearly seems to point to Rey being the better arena character
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Geris wrote: »
    8sqb7j6vw89p.png
    zp6efvspqti1.png

Not gonna lie. I don't have either Rey or SLKR yet. But the data clearly seems to point to Rey being the better arena character

Ha, no, it’s just because more people went for Rey after their initial kit reveals because she was supposed to be the better PvP character.

If they revealed their current kits back when they did the initial reveal, there would be a lot more SLKRs than Rey’s.
  • 45hr2fdyxnua.gif
  • Daishi wrote: »

If you’re asking to buff Rey or nerf SLKR, I think this comparison is better solved by providing everyone with equal raid rewards just like everyone gets equal Tb rewards.

That sounds fair to me.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    I want to give CG love for the quality of the JKLS event and for the Vader rework but I can’t for screwing over all GL Rey owners like myself. So I just want you to know, CG, despite all your current praise, I still don’t like you.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Title says it all. If you’re a Rey owner like me considering quitting this game due to the clear lack of parity between the Galactic Legends and seemingly lack in interest in making things right with Rey owners by CG, please chime in.
  • So there you have it... find a team, and I'll beat it. I don't even have Wat. No I clearly don't win all the time. I talk to my shard mates and they don't win all the time against my teams. But really practicing a lot. Also, learning how the AI is going to work. There are a lot of factors. No one is perfect. It's perfection we can strive towards!
  • They keep deleting my post titled #refundsForRey. I wonder why???
  • NataPda
    38 posts Member
    Leave the game and that's all
    We were more than patient with all Kylo advantages
    But if Rey won't beat Kylo it's time to quit