Arena help

Qlaes
2 posts Member
edited June 2020
Hi. My Friends recently starter playing (he just unlocked mods) and i encouraged him to farm the separatists for padme as fast as possible. He did but he also opened One of those guaranteed character packs and managed to get bastilla Shan fallen and shore trooper. When he shower me i started wondering which would be best for arena His sepps or a sith/empire team.
I honestlt dont know att His level.. any help is appriciated!

p2b3lun2pnf7.jpg

Replies

• BSF and Shore Trooper are both incredibly versatile. BSF will boost any sith lead she's with, so she's great under both Dooku and Vader. She has good synergies with Dooku in particular, as he also has the shock debuff. She will even function as a de-facto tank in a Dooku lead Separatist team.

Shore Trooper is incredibly tough and has a pretaunt ability, so he will work well in any team, but is probably best in that Vader team.

Otherwise I think your friend should work on unlocking Palpatine and Thrawn to make a strong empire team, and generally building up Separatists. Jango Fett and Asajj Vemtress are two very good Separatists that remain good throughout the game, and are also essential parts of BH and NS teams later on as he unlocks more Separatists, so those two should be a priority.

Why are you posting on your friend's behalf anyway?
  • Qlaes
    2 posts Member
    BSF and Shore Trooper are both incredibly versatile. BSF will boost any sith lead she's with, so she's great under both Dooku and Vader. She has good synergies with Dooku in particular, as he also has the shock debuff. She will even function as a de-facto tank in a Dooku lead Separatist team.

Shore Trooper is incredibly tough and has a pretaunt ability, so he will work well in any team, but is probably best in that Vader team.

Otherwise I think your friend should work on unlocking Palpatine and Thrawn to make a strong empire team, and generally building up Separatists. Jango Fett and Asajj Vemtress are two very good Separatists that remain good throughout the game, and are also essential parts of BH and NS teams later on as he unlocks more Separatists, so those two should be a priority.

Why are you posting on your friend's behalf anyway?

Thank youu! Im posting this more for my own curiosity really. He prefers his sepps not much i can DO about that! :) Im not too familiar with nute lead or bsf. And of he gets any tips, Great! I see it as a win-win!
  • seps unlock padme so thats something good to aim towards, however Badstilla is a huge pull, with all her debuffs she can give out and the lightning link up with dooku could be better for arena than seps. however I don't know how good she is at 2* and isn't accessible until 7-A dark side so might be a long grind to get her upto a higher star. She's definitely better under a palp lead than Vader so might be worth seeing if he can work towards palp