Gen A. Skywalker vs revive question??

joelgs23
251 posts Member
Twice today I lost against general Anakin Skywalker and clones because I lost characters and were unable to revive them. I was using Ewoks, yes I know, Ewoks (mine all relic 5-7), and I was doing OK. Then I lost Wicket in the first game and elder could not revive him. In the second game I like Chirpa, and I could not revive him either. Does anyone know why? I read the kits but I did not see anything preventing it. What am I missing? Thank you all!

Replies

• EmpressOrgana
    218 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    joelgs23 wrote: »
    Twice today I lost against general Anakin Skywalker and clones because I lost characters and were unable to revive them. I was using Ewoks, yes I know, Ewoks (mine all relic 5-7), and I was doing OK. Then I lost Wicket in the first game and elder could not revive him. In the second game I like Chirpa, and I could not revive him either. Does anyone know why? I read the kits but I did not see anything preventing it. What am I missing? Thank you all!

8bzppoe1livo.jpg
    It says right there. All units can't be reviewed that means yours and his

Edit: I've remembered this doesn't break Saviour because it technically kicks in BEFORE the Clone ally actually dies
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    8bzppoe1livo.jpg
    It says right there. All units can't be reviewed that means yours and his

Thanks! Appreciate the help. Must have scrolled and not noticed the first line.
  • Does 5s sacrifice count as a revive or is it more like the savior mechanism?
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    YomAmma wrote: »
    Does 5s sacrifice count as a revive or is it more like the savior mechanism?

More like Savior. It’s not a revive