Posting on the forum

Two questions.

1. How do I delete a post I made? As in remove it.

2. How do I insert a picture? I made an “ad” for my guild for recruitment and it isn’t working.

Thanks

Replies

• RoBane1738
    267 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    1: no idea except maybe contact Kyno and ask him to remove it

2: Copy/Paste the image
  • 1: To my experience, there is really no means to delete a post yourself, but as @RoBane1738 said, Kyno might be able to.

2: Either copy-paste it directly via "Copy Image" or, if you look above the text box, you have a layer of options for fonts. The last from left to right, the small pic with the hills, is where you can insert images with. You can either post an image URL (Weblinks from Giphy, Imgur etc) into it's URL bar or you can directly search a picture on the device you are currently using. This function however is only available if you use a Desktop version of the Forums and thus can't be accessed via phone.

0kaigmrjj943.png
    mfho9oskvjxt.png
    bam8vpiqnh6j.png

Additionally, you can create an image with the Font options via text font commands, if you can't use the Desktop-specific functions by creating a Weblink, as mentioned above, and then pasting it inbetween [img][/img] which should look a bit like this:

eq75gddc6y0r.png

Ask the mods which Weblinks are compatible with the img command, but I reckon Imgur pretty much always works everywhere, so I assume it works here too, but ask anyway just to be 100% sure.