Go for Yoda of Kilo ren

Should I try and unlock grand master Yoda or go for supreme kilo REN. Any suggestions? Btw I am only level 76 but I have 4 out of 5 Jedi and a full set of FO none are 7*

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Supreme Leader Kylo Ren requires a lot more than 5 FO. You need 13 specific characters at various relic levels, and the event is locked to level 85. It's a very long grind.

However, GMY's event isn't level restricted, is very easy, and he's a great early game character that still has tons of value in late game play.
  • Thanks
  • Yeah, Galactic Legends are very difficult end game content with really hard requirements. If you are lvl 76, than you don't even have access yet to most of the things you need for them. I don't think you will be ready for that event for a long time. Grand Master Yoda without a doubt.
  • In fact. I recommend you get all other Legendary characters before going for ether of the following 5:
    Darth Malak, General Skywalker, Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, Rey (galactic Legend), Supreme Leader Kylo Ren (galactic Legend).
    These 5 are the 5 most difficult events with the hardest requirements in the game right now. Do yourself a favor and go for the other legendarys first.