Need help with forest moon assault battle

So on the first tier of the challenge that you can get the zetas. Can you beat that with just empire? If so what empire team and what lead. Also My droids are not all that strong but some are very geared. Is there a mix I can run to beat this tier I'd so again what toons and what lead? Thank you in advance. I have a relic thrawn with gear 12 Vader and palps also have gear 12 storm trooper and tarkin as well as Gear 12 gg and relic hk

Replies

• Options
    Thrawn lead, b1, magna, bb8, and b2 is quite reliable.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Thrawn lead, b1, magna, bb8, and b2 is quite reliable.
    This.. just spam the special moves as much as poss and use b1s aoe, get his stacks up over 200 and it’s easy..
  • Options
    G11 zeta palp lead, g12thrawn, vader and TFP, and g10 tarkin did it for me. Barely
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I used: Palpatine R7, Thrawn R4, Vader XII, Tarkin X, and BB8 XII.

I use Thrawn to give TM boost to BB8 while he build up his Buffs special. Kept an eye on Tarkin and boost his protection up with Thrawn.

Fracture on healers on the way to round 4. Fracture Teebo. Use BB8’s buffing attack. Unleash Palpatine’s AOE, Tarkin’s debuff AOE, then Tarkin’s AOE, then Vader’s AOE and try to culling blade on the reviving ewok that isn’t stunned and take him out.

Then the rest is easy. Kept using BB8 to reduce his buffing special Cooldown. Use it as much as you can but make sure you get it useable before round 8 starts.

I thought Tarkin will pop his clogs but he kept in there thanks to Thrawn.

Tier 2 is well or of my reach but the rewards for that is rubbish so not fussed.
  • Options
    The second to last one? I used r5 Palp lead, r7 Vader, r7 Grievous, r4 Thrawn, and g11 Tarkin. Was easy so should be possible with less.
  • Options
    The second to last one? I used r5 Palp lead, r7 Vader, r7 Grievous, r4 Thrawn, and g11 Tarkin. Was easy so should be possible with less.

The one with zetas he is referring to is mythic I beleive
  • Options
    Snowbird13 wrote: »

The one with zetas he is referring to is mythic I beleive

Only gives zetas on the first time of completion. The last two, dubbed challenge tiers, reward zetas every time.