Savage VS Rey

If Rey has below 50% health and i use savage’s overpower ability, can he kill her ?

Replies

• Options
    No. Rey rakes reduced damage from massive damage effects and even if she didn't, she'd probably still have more than 100k health at 50%.
  • Options
    yeah all those types of abilities including annihilate and disintegrate don't really touch Rey.

imagine the scenes if people spent thousands of dollars to have their shiny new toy get banged out by savage opress haha
  • Options
    Massive damage ain't so massive no more. My r5 Savage even hits harder on enemies with more than 50% hp than he does when they have less. Massive damage is 39k I believe, while he crits around 50k with his special. I guess that's a clear sign that the massive damage mechanic should be updated...
  • Options
    Massive damage ain't so massive no more. My r5 Savage even hits harder on enemies with more than 50% hp than he does when they have less. Massive damage is 39k I believe, while he crits around 50k with his special. I guess that's a clear sign that the massive damage mechanic should be updated...

Massive is 99,999 damage. You can see it in raids.
  • Options

Massive is 99,999 damage. You can see it in raids.

Pretty sure that only applies to toons like Nihilus. I suppose I might have seen wrong all these months, but I'm pretty sure Savage deals exactly 39.999 damage with his special. I'm gonna go check.
  • Options
    bk3b9hsla7me.jpg
    7hfu36e1saeq.jpg

Holy crap I was wrong lol. Did they already change it? I was sure it was 39k.
  • Options
    Did some research and from what I gather it was always 99k. That's mindblowing I don't know where I got that mixed up. I'm just going to pretend this didn't happen. Never mind me I was never here.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    JohnLove11 wrote: »
    imagine the scenes if people spent thousands of dollars to have their shiny new toy get banged out by savage opress haha

Reworked Vader says "Hello there."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Did some research and from what I gather it was always 99k. That's mindblowing I don't know where I got that mixed up. I'm just going to pretend this didn't happen. Never mind me I was never here.

Takes a man to admit when he's wrong.
    Kudos.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

rey has damage reduction, not sure exactly how much, but that could have been it?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you