Lets Discuss

rbkrish69
64 posts Member
edited July 2020
Hi Devs,
It is amazingly interesting to report you like this. And I always love to.
So, talking about my SWGOH journey, I reached level 65 recently and am very happy to unlock territories section.
One more good news is - I successfully completed 20 GALACTIC WAR NODES by now and it shall be a record but records are always meant to be broken.
But here came a problem that my responsibilities are increasing. I have to get to territories (War and Battles) section too.
It would be seriously your kindness if you set Galactic War Simming available from this point. Lets try to make game more interesting by adding more exclusive rewards like Omega or Zeta materials available only if a player succeeds to open it by combat but not by Sim. For example, from level 65 to 75 a Omega (ability material) on that last reward box and a Zeta for level 75 and above any only if they succeed to open that last reward box after successful combat but not sim. This will always incourage a true farmer to go through that path no matter what level they are. Come on Devs, you will not get poor by doing so rather good players will continue with much fun. This request is not new for sure because many good players must have requested it before as well. Just a swift question is - did you hear them?

LEADER AUTHORITY
Here is one more topic similarly interesting on behalf of GOOD LEADERS that they shall give a particular responsibility to their officers according to raids, territory, members manage, messages/ notice/ information and similar other parts.
And one more thing, Devs; can you see that The Greatest War (I do not know its name) in which 50 Guilds unite under one roof and fight for a month (my pre-request: there shall be a retreat/emergency stop button during combat progress in case we need) exactly like territory war but. And please do not discriminate players as well as Guilds for participation (I already warn if you want a good future of SWGOH). And one more thing - even if a player is not in a guild, shall join this war under any side as fulfillment. And why only in between two, why not more than two sides.
Not only that War but many EVENTS too are not reachable for very low level players, hope you think towards it too. One character entry and 5k credit reward or mk l / mk ll rewards is nothing for you but for them it is definitely a lot happiness.
Why not you give them a 7*CHARACTER Jedi Consular is my recommendation as it is the first character unlocked (or any; clone wars Chewbacca or Farmboy luke). At least they could join any raids and progress much easily.
GUILDS CREATION
It is so easy for now but... Only a capable player shall create a new Guild on time to come. And for that lets set a challenge like Only Those Who Can Clear Heroic Sith Raid alone shall be eligible for Guild Creation and even with 50m credits and 5k crystals (like that). Only then a Guild will have its real value. Do not worry, this is just imagination. Or starter guilds shall grow as an independent Guild auto selecting its Leader as well as Officers according to their lifetime contributions.
OFFICERS PROMOTION
Rather than Leaders promoting their family members as Officers why not we set an open challenge to concur that post so that the best one shall deserve it according to their contributions. Similarly Ranks increase too and according to their rank promotions they shall become Leaders as well on time to come. Which direction are we heading towards, Devs? If we focus then just imagine what we can do. There will definitely be help if you try to.
AWAKENING DEAD GUILDS
Some Guilds are running with no active leader nor Officers any. Active members are there and raid tickets are burnt. If we can make automatic filter of Leader as well as Officers according to their activeness as well as contributions then those Guilds can revive. No matter who created those Guilds.
GUILDS JOIN OPPORTUNITY
How amazing it would be if better Guilds join opportunity increase according to Guild contribution record. All would be happy to find similar types of friends in the Guild. No matter how much active they are. It would definitely incourage every players to be/perform better. Resulting less sadness of high contributors towards Guild and game. As well as they would progress in game according to their capacities.
GUILDS ACTIVENESS PERCENTAGE
According to each members' activeness as well as contributions if Guilds would get scores and similar score members become eligible for join then seriously it would be unbelievable change.
At least we can dream like that for now.
GUILDS SEARCH PROBLEM
We type Guild name very clearly even include its approximate GP, members as well as every possible details BUT why? It is computer process but still even after dozens of refreshes we hardly find the exact Guild. So ridiculous. Why not exactly that named or similar named Guild they show at once? Correct it PLEASE.
MODS INVENTORY CAP
When countless gear pieces can bo stored in invisible inventory, why only 500 mods? Seriously, I do not like to sale any of my MODS. Please, 500 is nothing. Make it countless storage, please. We know that how many varieties of mods there are but storage is seriously very small. Or give some way to increase mods inventory cap somehow.
AND ONE MORE THING: DO NOT YOU DARE TO HIDE MY POSTS. I AM SPENDING MY LIFE FOR THIS. I had posted it on General Discussion section and now I find it in General and I do not know how to get here.
Please kindly rename this title "General" to "General Feedback" so that I can understand my post was moved to Feedback section.
More topics I will include soon under this same title. Till then,
Regards...
Post edited by rbkrish69 on

Replies