3 star frost moon tier 2 without bb8

Boros
507 posts Member
Thrawn +290 speed.
B1 +250 speed.
B2 potency only.
IG_100 just make him tanky and relic him.
Droideka focus on DPS and no speed mods.

Make sure when you are getting to wave 4 thrawn is almost at full speed and have him fracture teebo, it's quite reliable team with 1 or 2 attempts to get the perfect run.

You will need to relic these droids anyways for the GAS event so non of the materials is wasted.

Replies

• Kalano
    415 posts Member
    I’m not even close to a +250 speed mod set. +290 almost impossible isn’t it 🤔
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Kalano wrote: »

Yeah I have few god mods
  • Boros
    507 posts Member

If you have BB8, you wont need that much speed on thrawn
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    I think it is impossible. Let’s assume +32 speed on arrow and +30 on the other mods. That sums up to +182 speed. To get up to +290 you’ll need another 108 coming from the 10% speed set bonus. For the moment it is impossible, as there is no char ingame with a base speed of 1,080 🧐
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    I think it is impossible. Let’s assume +32 speed on arrow and +30 on the other mods. That sums up to +182 speed. To get up to +290 you’ll need another 108 coming from the 10% speed set bonus. For the moment it is impossible, as there is no char ingame with a base speed of 1,080 🧐

Well it is possible axtlz604s2fe.jpg

My secondary speed mods go from 11 to 24 and they are not even that good compared to the some of the good mods that whales have