Vader gonna get nerfed?

Replies

  • 03Chaos
    16 posts Member
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    They are finally doing something really nice for FTP players. For those complaining, hush so we can have this one thing.

    Apparently, you haven't considered that f2p players who had hoarded and spent on GL Rey might not be thrilled with this.

    But hey, if you're cool making it only about you, whatever.

    Oh...the ironing is delicious.

    Ok I considered it...

    If F2P players arent thrilled they might just go F2P... oh wait...

    Wat am I missing?

    And sometimes throwing F2P a bone converts them into spenders.

    It's hard for newer players to really get enthused about putting money into a game they're so far behind in. Sure they can pay to catch up and join a good guild but the cost can be astronomical at once vice a little bit here and there over the years. Especially with all the recent anxiety that the game might be dying. Sometimes throwing something their way assures them they're not too late to the party and infuses new blood into it. Why do you think cigarette ads target young people?

    For all anyone knows, this is a nice thing for a few weeks before they buff Rey, release the next GLs, or introduce some other counter. I think everyone needs to take a breath and see what develops in the coming weeks...or at least until the road ahead drops
  • Nikoms565
    12417 posts Member
    03Chaos wrote: »
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    They are finally doing something really nice for FTP players. For those complaining, hush so we can have this one thing.

    Apparently, you haven't considered that f2p players who had hoarded and spent on GL Rey might not be thrilled with this.

    But hey, if you're cool making it only about you, whatever.

    Oh...the ironing is delicious.

    Ok I considered it...

    If F2P players arent thrilled they might just go F2P... oh wait...

    Wat am I missing?



    It's hard for newer players to really get enthused about putting money into a game they're so far behind in.

    "Behind" how? The people you face in a arena are based on when you all started. Generally speaking, that's the same for fleet arena. The only thing new players have is more game to play. If they enjoy the game, that's a good thing. If they don't, why do they want to be "done" so quickly? It's not like CG has promised anyone $500 when they get to 6 million GP. I really don't understand this "behind" sentiment.

    If new players want to "catch up" they can just buy the hyperdrive bundle. If they don't then just play. A buff to Vader isn't magically going to turn f2p players into spenders.

    Honestly, the game has a LOT more to offer new players than when it launched. At launch there were no raids, no guilds, no fleet arena. no TBs, no TW and no GAC.

    TL;DR - "Amazing. Every word of what you just said.. was wrong."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Zanir
    54 posts Member
    edited June 26
    Lmao this thread. Vader shouldn't beat Rey because Rey is harder to get. That's the only reason that has been given. Because Rey is harder to get. Yes, she is. So what? Like I'm sure some of y'all said to other players who invested in the "incorrect" toons, no one forced you to go after Rey and you really should know better with CG.

    The whining in here is almost as entertaining as Vader's new power.
  • Basti4SWGOH
    135 posts Member
    edited June 26
    Zanir wrote: »
    Lmao this thread. Vader shouldn't beat Rey because Rey is harder to get. That's the only reason that has been given. Because Rey is harder to get. Yes, she is. So what? Like I'm sure some of y'all said to other players who invested in the "incorrect" toons, no one forced you to go after Rey and you really should know better with CG.

    The whining in here is almost as entertaining as Vader's new power.

    Ok let me see:
    GL Rey: you need first of all bring 12 toons (+1 ship) to G13 / Relict level 3-7 which is an incredible high effort and needs many many month and or money to just unlock the event .. you still dont have her by this
    Vader: you need to do nothing, you have him ready if you did not start to play this game just yesterday, no pre-requisits what so ever
    ---
    GL Rey: you need to put 6 Zetas alone on her
    Vader: you need to put just 3 Zetas on him
    ---
    GL Rey: gearing her up is much more expensive compared to gearing up Vader.
    Vader: yep, gearing me up is cheaper
    ---
    GL Rey: to play the event (after you brought all this 13 char to relict level before) you need to collect the special light side energy again and again to play the event
    Vader: nothing
    ---
    GL Rey: to unlock her ultimate you need to collect even a lot more of this energy to play the ultimate event and finally after a long time you get the ultimate
    Vader: nothing
    ---
    GL Rey: flagged as "Galatic Legend", is hardest toon to get in the game, thus is should never be "the incorrect toon" as you say. If some1 is flagged as GL you deserve to be rewarded highly
    Vader: yeah, i am Vader, everyone has me since years
    ---
    And still Vader steamrolls over GL Rey (with partly very old and easy to get toons in his back), this is the most unlogic thing I have ever seen in this game.
  • Darth_DeVito
    1125 posts Member
    edited June 26
    And still Vader steamrolls over GL Rey (with partly very old and easy to get toons in his back), this is the most unlogic thing I have ever seen in this game.

    Someone with high-relic Empire and insane mods manages to beat a Rey with unknown gear and ability levels and g11 GAS, as he admits in the YT comments =/= Vader steamrolls GL Rey.

  • And still Vader steamrolls over GL Rey (with partly very old and easy to get toons in his back), this is the most unlogic thing I have ever seen in this game.

    Someone with high-relic Empire and insane mods manages to beat a Rey with unknown gear and ability levels and g11 GAS, as he admits in the YT comments =/= Vader steamrolls GL Rey.

    There are multiple videos out there - not just one - from different recordings & team, all showing the same result.
    Very poor try to "justify" this ..
  • Zanir wrote: »
    Lmao this thread. Vader shouldn't beat Rey because Rey is harder to get. That's the only reason that has been given. Because Rey is harder to get. Yes, she is. So what? Like I'm sure some of y'all said to other players who invested in the "incorrect" toons, no one forced you to go after Rey and you really should know better with CG.

    The whining in here is almost as entertaining as Vader's new power.

    Ok let me see:
    GL Rey: you need first of all bring 12 toons (+1 ship) to G13 / Relict level 3-7 which is an incredible high effort and needs many many month and or money to just unlock the event .. you still dont have her by this
    Vader: you need to do nothing, you have him ready if you did not start to play this game just yesterday, no pre-requisits what so ever
    ---
    GL Rey: you need to put 6 Zetas alone on her
    Vader: you need to put just 3 Zetas on him
    ---
    GL Rey: gearing her up is much more expensive compared to gearing up Vader.
    Vader: yep, gearing me up is cheaper
    ---
    GL Rey: to play the event (after you brought all this 13 char to relict level before) you need to collect the special light side energy again and again to play the event
    Vader: nothing
    ---
    GL Rey: to unlock her ultimate you need to collect even a lot more of this energy to play the ultimate event and finally after a long time you get the ultimate
    Vader: nothing
    ---
    GL Rey: flagged as "Galatic Legend", is hardest toon to get in the game, thus is should never be "the incorrect toon" as you say. If some1 is flagged as GL you deserve to be rewarded highly
    Vader: yeah, i am Vader, everyone has me since years
    ---
    And still Vader steamrolls over GL Rey (with partly very old and easy to get toons in his back), this is the most unlogic thing I have ever seen in this game.

    The GL meta isn't going to last forever. Just like how the Revan/Darth Revan meta didn't last forever. Eventually, their will be a counter will be created for Rey and Kylo.

    Also remember, Vader doesn't work on defense.

    I don't know why CG made an easy to get counter to GL's. Maybe they did that because Vader will be needed for another new legendary event down the road. Maybe it was because they are going to add more empire or sith characters. A road ahead would be really helpful if the Vader rework was for a certain reason...
  • Zanir wrote: »
    Lmao this thread. Vader shouldn't beat Rey because Rey is harder to get. That's the only reason that has been given. Because Rey is harder to get. Yes, she is. So what? Like I'm sure some of y'all said to other players who invested in the "incorrect" toons, no one forced you to go after Rey and you really should know better with CG.

    The whining in here is almost as entertaining as Vader's new power.

    Ok let me see:
    GL Rey: you need first of all bring 12 toons (+1 ship) to G13 / Relict level 3-7 which is an incredible high effort and needs many many month and or money to just unlock the event .. you still dont have her by this
    Vader: you need to do nothing, you have him ready if you did not start to play this game just yesterday, no pre-requisits what so ever
    ---
    GL Rey: you need to put 6 Zetas alone on her
    Vader: you need to put just 3 Zetas on him
    ---
    GL Rey: gearing her up is much more expensive compared to gearing up Vader.
    Vader: yep, gearing me up is cheaper
    ---
    GL Rey: to play the event (after you brought all this 13 char to relict level before) you need to collect the special light side energy again and again to play the event
    Vader: nothing
    ---
    GL Rey: to unlock her ultimate you need to collect even a lot more of this energy to play the ultimate event and finally after a long time you get the ultimate
    Vader: nothing
    ---
    GL Rey: flagged as "Galatic Legend", is hardest toon to get in the game, thus is should never be "the incorrect toon" as you say. If some1 is flagged as GL you deserve to be rewarded highly
    Vader: yeah, i am Vader, everyone has me since years
    ---
    And still Vader steamrolls over GL Rey (with partly very old and easy to get toons in his back), this is the most unlogic thing I have ever seen in this game.

    The GL meta isn't going to last forever. Just like how the Revan/Darth Revan meta didn't last forever. Eventually, their will be a counter will be created for Rey and Kylo.

    Also remember, Vader doesn't work on defense.

    I don't know why CG made an easy to get counter to GL's. Maybe they did that because Vader will be needed for another new legendary event down the road. Maybe it was because they are going to add more empire or sith characters. A road ahead would be really helpful if the Vader rework was for a certain reason...

    True the GL meta isn't going to last forever, but this move is just a huge kick in the nuts to everyone who spent the time/effort/money to get Rey.

    If it was meant as a counter to GL's then make work against both equally.

    The way they did it now is basically saying - Thanks for the money everyone who got Rey, now go jump off a cliff
  • TVF
    23477 posts Member
    And still Vader steamrolls over GL Rey (with partly very old and easy to get toons in his back), this is the most unlogic thing I have ever seen in this game.

    Someone with high-relic Empire and insane mods manages to beat a Rey with unknown gear and ability levels and g11 GAS, as he admits in the YT comments =/= Vader steamrolls GL Rey.

    There are multiple videos out there - not just one - from different recordings & team, all showing the same result.
    Very poor try to "justify" this ..

    Let us know when you have success with it then.

    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Zanir wrote: »
    Lmao this thread. Vader shouldn't beat Rey because Rey is harder to get. That's the only reason that has been given. Because Rey is harder to get. Yes, she is. So what? Like I'm sure some of y'all said to other players who invested in the "incorrect" toons, no one forced you to go after Rey and you really should know better with CG.

    The whining in here is almost as entertaining as Vader's new power.

    Ok let me see:
    GL Rey: you need first of all bring 12 toons (+1 ship) to G13 / Relict level 3-7 which is an incredible high effort and needs many many month and or money to just unlock the event .. you still dont have her by this
    Vader: you need to do nothing, you have him ready if you did not start to play this game just yesterday, no pre-requisits what so ever
    ---
    GL Rey: you need to put 6 Zetas alone on her
    Vader: you need to put just 3 Zetas on him
    ---
    GL Rey: gearing her up is much more expensive compared to gearing up Vader.
    Vader: yep, gearing me up is cheaper
    ---
    GL Rey: to play the event (after you brought all this 13 char to relict level before) you need to collect the special light side energy again and again to play the event
    Vader: nothing
    ---
    GL Rey: to unlock her ultimate you need to collect even a lot more of this energy to play the ultimate event and finally after a long time you get the ultimate
    Vader: nothing
    ---
    GL Rey: flagged as "Galatic Legend", is hardest toon to get in the game, thus is should never be "the incorrect toon" as you say. If some1 is flagged as GL you deserve to be rewarded highly
    Vader: yeah, i am Vader, everyone has me since years
    ---
    And still Vader steamrolls over GL Rey (with partly very old and easy to get toons in his back), this is the most unlogic thing I have ever seen in this game.

    You must be new then because this is EXACTLY how this game has gone for 2 years now. Also the reason I opted out for getting a GL because I know there will NEVER, EVER, EVER be an unbeatable team. The new shiny toy always gets beat by an older less played with toy. Every meta was this way and it will keep happening. I think it's great that Vader is the one giving opportunity to f2p to compete. What you want is a game nobody wants to play, period .
  • Zanir wrote: »
    Lmao this thread. Vader shouldn't beat Rey because Rey is harder to get. That's the only reason that has been given. Because Rey is harder to get. Yes, she is. So what? Like I'm sure some of y'all said to other players who invested in the "incorrect" toons, no one forced you to go after Rey and you really should know better with CG.

    The whining in here is almost as entertaining as Vader's new power.

    Ok let me see:
    GL Rey: you need first of all bring 12 toons (+1 ship) to G13 / Relict level 3-7 which is an incredible high effort and needs many many month and or money to just unlock the event .. you still dont have her by this
    Vader: you need to do nothing, you have him ready if you did not start to play this game just yesterday, no pre-requisits what so ever
    ---
    GL Rey: you need to put 6 Zetas alone on her
    Vader: you need to put just 3 Zetas on him
    ---
    GL Rey: gearing her up is much more expensive compared to gearing up Vader.
    Vader: yep, gearing me up is cheaper
    ---
    GL Rey: to play the event (after you brought all this 13 char to relict level before) you need to collect the special light side energy again and again to play the event
    Vader: nothing
    ---
    GL Rey: to unlock her ultimate you need to collect even a lot more of this energy to play the ultimate event and finally after a long time you get the ultimate
    Vader: nothing
    ---
    GL Rey: flagged as "Galatic Legend", is hardest toon to get in the game, thus is should never be "the incorrect toon" as you say. If some1 is flagged as GL you deserve to be rewarded highly
    Vader: yeah, i am Vader, everyone has me since years
    ---
    And still Vader steamrolls over GL Rey (with partly very old and easy to get toons in his back), this is the most unlogic thing I have ever seen in this game.

    You must be new then because this is EXACTLY how this game has gone for 2 years now. Also the reason I opted out for getting a GL because I know there will NEVER, EVER, EVER be an unbeatable team. The new shiny toy always gets beat by an older less played with toy. Every meta was this way and it will keep happening. I think it's great that Vader is the one giving opportunity to f2p to compete. What you want is a game nobody wants to play, period .

    You could not be more wrong.
    You must be new then because this is EXACTLY how this game has gone for 2 years now.
    I play this game basically since release, was on one of the first shards.
    because I know there will NEVER, EVER, EVER be an unbeatable team.
    I did not say anywhere that there should be a unbeatable team forever in this game. You are again totally wrong here. But it is a huge different if you
    a) RELEASE NEW toons like e.g. a Galatic Legend Vader e.g. (or any other new toons) that beat GL Rey. No problem with this at all and expected and this is called game progess.
    b) or simply buff a 5 year old F2P toon over night that literally everyone has in his pockets in a way that he suddenly and constantly can beat the hardest to get toon in this game (which GL Rey still is). With this I have a problem, because which purpose do GL toons have then?
    Every meta was this way and it will keep happening.
    As said, GL Legends should be treated special, because they are so ultra hard to get. Shifting the Meta is fine and will always happen in the progress by this game, but not in this total unlogic way to throw in a buff on the 5 year old toon that all get for free with no effort. This is wrong... end of story
    What you want is a game nobody wants to play, period
    And you are who to make this jugdement? I want a game that keeps at least some logic in it .. and letting a cheap F2P toon suddenly beat GL teams that are incredible incredible hard to build up is not logic at all. They can release a Galatic Legend Vader who beats GL Rey easily .. OK with that.. but not like this.

    But sure F2P player laugh now ..
  • I know there's more to the game than squad arena but I've just checked my top 50 - there isn't a single team with Vader in it. Not one. Nada. Zilch.
  • ZAP
    3063 posts Member
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    I know there's more to the game than squad arena but I've just checked my top 50 - there isn't a single team with Vader in it. Not one. Nada. Zilch.

    The ones doing it successfully aren’t leaving it on D. Also, it’s more than just slap a zeta on Vader and hit auto. As people build the team and mod it correctly I imagine it will be used more in the coming weeks/months unless there’s a fix to stop it.
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    I know there's more to the game than squad arena but I've just checked my top 50 - there isn't a single team with Vader in it. Not one. Nada. Zilch.
    szmgfwclqlgh.png

    This one is at #4 on my shard, and I’ve been playing since about six weeks after launch.
    It’s the only one in the top 50, though.

  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    I know there's more to the game than squad arena but I've just checked my top 50 - there isn't a single team with Vader in it. Not one. Nada. Zilch.
    szmgfwclqlgh.png

    This one is at #4 on my shard, and I’ve been playing since about six weeks after launch.
    It’s the only one in the top 50, though.

    wow really? we got a few in my USM we do alot of theory crafting mostly you be surprise how effective gas still is against GL Rey
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    I know there's more to the game than squad arena but I've just checked my top 50 - there isn't a single team with Vader in it. Not one. Nada. Zilch.

    Same, no one in my shard is using Vader. A lot of people are using Revan or Darth Revan but no Vader.
  • My areena some players (who have GL kylo) have tried vader counter, maybe 3-4 people including me. And yes it can win rey. But only if rey player dont know how to mod their team, or uses ”wrong” side kicks. When mods are right and other members include those trickey ones, there in 0% chance that any kind of vader team could beat rey. Its just that it seems whales wanna buy their victories and not putting any time to moding them right. And before anyone ask what mods and what characters, i wont tell, find out yourself
  • Brotherius
    131 posts Member
    edited June 29
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    I know there's more to the game than squad arena but I've just checked my top 50 - there isn't a single team with Vader in it. Not one. Nada. Zilch.
    szmgfwclqlgh.png

    This one is at #4 on my shard, and I’ve been playing since about six weeks after launch.
    It’s the only one in the top 50, though.

    The only one I’ve seen in top 50 (also a very old shard since 2015) is from someone who has existed in top 10 by owning a GL. This person switched to Vader to test them out but that was it. It’s pretty obvious so far that the examples on YouTube have not been translating in game. 2 TW and multiple GAC matches since this rework and my / my guilds GL Reys are still acting as an impenetrable wall to those without GLs.
  • And yes, we use Rey with resistance hero’s and either GK / Holdo / L3. Nobody is breaking up their GS teams
  • Bartek
    63 posts Member
    You have to know how to use and mod Vader to be a reliable counter.
    Mod your Rey for tenacity, put Malak in the team and you are good. I don't think that they will nerf the single most exciting change introduced to this game lately. Vader rework was a spark that i haven't seen for a long time. A long time. The disappointment wave would be overwhelming. Not to mention gear and zetas put at DV that would have to be returned.
  • Gamorrean
    2529 posts Member
    03Chaos wrote: »
    Seems that the majority of people who are upset over this are the ones who spent thousands on a GL to get it as early as possible. Nobody made anyone do that, it could have been earned cheaper (or even free) over time. You know, that really strengthens the sense of accomplishment over entitlement anyway.

    We all know that in six months or so something new will drop that shifts the power dynamic. I don't understand people who spend their whole time chasing meta for arena placement...seems too stressful for something that is supposed to be fun. I'd rather have multiple teams of toons I enjoy playing in a wide spectrum of modes, but to each their own I suppose

    I'll be honest, I haven't encountered a GL yet...but I never liked the idea of starting with Rey and Kylo as GL first...should have been Jedi Luke and Vader...at least their insane powers would be justified by lore. The new JKLS and Vader rework would have been strong GL templates, and nobody would be crying about Vader's new prowess

    Not true at all.
    A lot of ftps are just unlocking her at the moment, after months of farming and gearing useless characters we thought would have been our greatest investment.. Not
  • TheMaster12345
    108 posts Member
    edited June 29
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    03Chaos wrote: »
    Seems that the majority of people who are upset over this are the ones who spent thousands on a GL to get it as early as possible. Nobody made anyone do that, it could have been earned cheaper (or even free) over time. You know, that really strengthens the sense of accomplishment over entitlement anyway.

    We all know that in six months or so something new will drop that shifts the power dynamic. I don't understand people who spend their whole time chasing meta for arena placement...seems too stressful for something that is supposed to be fun. I'd rather have multiple teams of toons I enjoy playing in a wide spectrum of modes, but to each their own I suppose

    I'll be honest, I haven't encountered a GL yet...but I never liked the idea of starting with Rey and Kylo as GL first...should have been Jedi Luke and Vader...at least their insane powers would be justified by lore. The new JKLS and Vader rework would have been strong GL templates, and nobody would be crying about Vader's new prowess

    Not true at all.
    A lot of ftps are just unlocking her at the moment, after months of farming and gearing useless characters we thought would have been our greatest investment.. Not

    By a lot do you mean like 15 players.
  • Lonach
    81 posts Member
    And still Vader steamrolls over GL Rey (with partly very old and easy to get toons in his back), this is the most unlogic thing I have ever seen in this game.

    Please nerf VADER to the bone and refund the gear and zeta I placed on him.
    Vader is Trash against well moded REY AND SLKR. Learn to get good when using GL!
    All those YouTube’s videos don’t show the mods and speed of Rey. Most are against non ultimate Rey. It’s true Vader can beat some Rey teams but only poorly modded teams... to be clear there is no need to nerf him but I’ll be glad if it happens and if the gear and Zeta I invested in him are refunded.
  • AlexanderG
    548 posts Member
    edited June 29
    Lonach wrote: »
    And still Vader steamrolls over GL Rey (with partly very old and easy to get toons in his back), this is the most unlogic thing I have ever seen in this game.

    Please nerf VADER to the bone and refund the gear and zeta I placed on him.
    Vader is Trash against well moded REY AND SLKR. Learn to get good when using GL!
    All those YouTube’s videos don’t show the mods and speed of Rey. Most are against non ultimate Rey. It’s true Vader can beat some Rey teams but only poorly modded teams... to be clear there is no need to nerf him but I’ll be glad if it happens and if the gear and Zeta I invested in him are refunded.

    Kind of agree with this. The videos looked shiny and while the re-work represented an improvement I'm still finding my r4 Vader to be rather meh. I don't regret G13 /Relics for him as I'd like Jedi Luke next time around but Vader is still a bit, I dunno, meh.
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    I know there's more to the game than squad arena but I've just checked my top 50 - there isn't a single team with Vader in it. Not one. Nada. Zilch.
    szmgfwclqlgh.png

    This one is at #4 on my shard, and I’ve been playing since about six weeks after launch.
    It’s the only one in the top 50, though.

    UPDATE - this player was clearly just messing around when I took this screenshot, as they are back to running SLKR in arena. There is still one Vader team in my top 50, though - vs. 17 SLKR's and 11 GLRey's. the rest are Padme, GAS or DR squads.
  • I have a relic 5 Vader, I have toyed with him in my arena shard mixing and matching him with DR, Empire, Malak, Sith etc, and can report my experience is that he is not a magic elixir to victory. Probably not optimally modded but none the less he has not been a killer super weapon that has made me unstoppable. When i first read about the update to Vader's kit and all these comments about him kicking but, i was excited so i slapped on the zeta. I have to say the revamped vader has not provided the bump for me in Arena like say adding a DR or Malak to my team did. My R5 Thawn seems to be a more useful toon for me in Arena than Vader is at the moment.

    I do have to say though that My ZPalp team with vader in TW had like 12 successful defenses. So there is that. My guild still got smashed and so there is that as well.

    I guess my point here, is that Vader does not need to be nerfed, the upgrade is not overpowering, its useful but not overpowering.
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    I know there's more to the game than squad arena but I've just checked my top 50 - there isn't a single team with Vader in it. Not one. Nada. Zilch.
    szmgfwclqlgh.png

    This one is at #4 on my shard, and I’ve been playing since about six weeks after launch.
    It’s the only one in the top 50, though.

    UPDATE - this player was clearly just messing around when I took this screenshot, as they are back to running SLKR in arena. There is still one Vader team in my top 50, though - vs. 17 SLKR's and 11 GLRey's. the rest are Padme, GAS or DR squads.

    Indeed. The initial buzz around the Vader re-work has already gone quiet in my guild. It's fine as a requirement for JKL but any talk of him needing to be nerfed is laughable. CG took a mediocre character, as he was before, and made him a B+ one now. He's not meta or even vaguely close to it.
  • TheMaster12345
    108 posts Member
    edited June 29
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    I know there's more to the game than squad arena but I've just checked my top 50 - there isn't a single team with Vader in it. Not one. Nada. Zilch.
    szmgfwclqlgh.png

    This one is at #4 on my shard, and I’ve been playing since about six weeks after launch.
    It’s the only one in the top 50, though.

    UPDATE - this player was clearly just messing around when I took this screenshot, as they are back to running SLKR in arena. There is still one Vader team in my top 50, though - vs. 17 SLKR's and 11 GLRey's. the rest are Padme, GAS or DR squads.

    Indeed. The initial buzz around the Vader re-work has already gone quiet in my guild. It's fine as a requirement for JKL but any talk of him needing to be nerfed is laughable. CG took a mediocre character, as he was before, and made him a B+ one now. He's not meta or even vaguely close to it.

    People shouldn't be angry that Vader is good enough to beat GL's because Vader isn't meta and not that many people who are high up in arena ranks use him. Even though you spent a lot of time getting GL's and you think they can be beaten by Vader, it wasn't for nothing.
Sign In or Register to comment.