Vader Zeta Worth It?

Yung_Hen
139 posts Member
I’m currently sitting on 40 zetas, I’m about to unlock Darth Revan in about a week and Malak probably in about a month. Was planning on saving the zetas for all 3 of DR’s, Loyalty to the Maker for HK, and both Malak Zetas. But this Vader one seems really good and I’m curious if I should just delay my zeta progress for Sith Empire a little bit to get Merciless for Vader. Any thoughts?

Replies

• Yes
  • absolutely, but understand that a vader nerf is most likely coming.
  • Def not,dont jump the boat like many ppl do in this game and then they cry when cg nerfs or changes the kit,patience is key.Always finish your set goal,never change route.
  • Yung_Hen
    139 posts Member
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    absolutely, but understand that a vader nerf is most likely coming.

I’ve seen a lot of people upset that he counters GL Rey. Is the general thought that they’re gonna nerf him just so he doesn’t beat Rey or is he gonna get a pretty noticeable nerf that’ll make him less viable across the board? Because I’m nowhere near GL right now so if they tweaked his kit solely for facing Rey it would make no difference to me.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Yung_Hen wrote: »

I’ve seen a lot of people upset that he counters GL Rey. Is the general thought that they’re gonna nerf him just so he doesn’t beat Rey or is he gonna get a pretty noticeable nerf that’ll make him less viable across the board? Because I’m nowhere near GL right now so if they tweaked his kit solely for facing Rey it would make no difference to me.

At a guess Vader's kit won't be nerfed but Rey's will get a buff.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    Yung_Hen wrote: »

At a guess Vader's kit won't be nerfed but Rey's will get a buff.

I agree with this. I think a Rey buff to "protect" her from Vader teams is more likely than a Vader nerf. But CG has been known to use a grenade when a scalpel would work better.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kozey
    14 posts Member
    I would wait to see if there is a nerf coming.
  • Thorlist
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    As i wrote in another post, I like Vader as he is and only problem (maybe a little) I see in cheese characters like Wat Tambor (Thrawn too, but he is one trick pony - so no problem).

Wat come in june 2019 and after his release was relics and OP characters. With a small upgrade to strenghten more sepparatist and weaker other faction in skills like Chiewab medpac or bactoid shield generator.

Yes Rey probably appreciate in leader ability something as tenacity +1 % for every light side and + 5 % for every ressistance (including herself) would be nice or maybe some upgrade to her stacking mechanics.

Possible interaction between Vader and SLKR to infuse his ultimate faster maybe a problem but I dont saw it in practise... (a possibly solution - Vader cannot against merciless massacre crit but have higher dmg in general)

Vader zeta is worth and very fun, however if you dont have many free zetas I will wait a week :)

• I don't care if CG tweaks a couple of kits, Vader's Merciless zeta is an incredible upgrade. Completely changes him, if you put him at lead you can stack a load of never-ending DoTs on the enemy while he is doing his 6-turn rampage. So much fun, he was a beast in the assault battle.
  • There's too many videos of what it can do to not upgrade it.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...