Issues with retribution?

Is it possible for toons just to flat out not trigger retribution? Both in arena and fleet I'll get retribution on one or several toons, they'll get hit and nothing will happen. In my last match it became blindingly obvious. Thanks to GK and GMY I spent almost the entire match with retribution. It triggered twice. Yet the opposing JKR team hit me back every single time. In a fleet match Ahsoka gave me retribution. It didn't trigger once.

Replies

• Hoplite68 wrote: »
    Is it possible for toons just to flat out not trigger retribution? Both in arena and fleet I'll get retribution on one or several toons, they'll get hit and nothing will happen. In my last match it became blindingly obvious. Thanks to GK and GMY I spent almost the entire match with retribution. It triggered twice. Yet the opposing JKR team hit me back every single time. In a fleet match Ahsoka gave me retribution. It didn't trigger once.

Daze is likely the stop in fleet. Gks aoe has a mass daze. For the jkr fight, the jkr blue hat buff/ability that gets passed around gives that toon a cannot be countered affect. Plus you don't counter against stealthed targets, and straight assists like jolees middle ability aren't counterable.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    fleets are broken @Ultra
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    im@on@it