how to join kenobi shards raid

I have five 7 stars characters and i joined a guild, but i cannot join kenobi shards raid. Can anyone help me?

Replies

• that 7d6or4iphcxw.png
    that's what i saw
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    You’re looking for the Tank Takedown raid. It looks like your guild needs more raid tickets in order to launch it.
    Tickets are earned by each guild member spending their regular or cantina energy daily (up to a max of 600 energy/person/day).
  • I have never seen my guild start the Takedown raid :'( So it is time to find a new guild?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Beginner wrote: »
    I have never seen my guild start the Takedown raid :'( So it is time to find a new guild?

yes. if they are doing the sith raid they should be doing the tank
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I have never seen my guild start the Takedown raid :'( So it is time to find a new guild?

How long have you been in the guild? Based on your screenshot, they don’t have the tickets to launch a tank raid. That means at some point they must have spent those tickets on launching a tank raid. They might get tickets slowly because there aren’t a lot of people in the guild or because the people who are there aren’t very active. But if you just joined the guild a couple of days ago, we can’t automatically reach that conclusion.
  • Gifafi wrote: »

If they are doing heroic sith raid, they should be doing the tank.

@Beginner Can you put either your guild info or your profile name?
  • 03Chaos
    46 posts Member
    AM2Rainman wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

If they are doing heroic sith raid, they should be doing the tank.

@Beginner Can you put either your guild info or your profile name?

Additionally, they might not be doing Heroic Tank Raid yet...a lot of unknowns with that screenshot