Vader vs DR?

A 2019 video showed Traya, Vader, Red, Wat, Sion beating a DR/Marauder squad with similar relics. It seemed a little hit-and-miss tbh and Wat was very fast. Does the new Vader make this counter a slam dunk? Sion gets tank tech, taunts, and eats Insanity. Vader gets weapon tech. If Vader can wait until Force Storm is used, he can take out two toons with Culling Blade once he activates the new ability regardless of CBM.

Replies

• There’s some videos on YouTube you could check out, it’s not the exact same team Traya isn’t used, but it seems pretty easy from what I can see.
  • Who’s Red again?
  • DrMorpheus wrote: »
    Who’s Red again?

Sith trooper? (First order toon)
  • Akenno
    506 posts Member
    It would work similar to a GG nuke squad with all the debuffs giving more damage.
    Vader would even work against it before his touch up but right now it'll be way better.
  • I can't see how that Traya team wouldn't be able to beat that DR team. It has the kits if equally geared.
  • I beat DR relic teams all the time. This is my Arena team.tiarpx8h0pe6.png
  • I can beat DR with the two tanks Geo Brood and Malic. Im talking relic 7 100+ speed on all. It takes practice but once you get kill order its easy. Vader alone takes out the entire team
  • ShannonP35 wrote: »
    I can beat DR with the two tanks Geo Brood and Malic. Im talking relic 7 100+ speed on all. It takes practice but once you get kill order its easy. Vader alone takes out the entire team
    Thanks - those are two great ideas for me to play around with. I learned the hard way that Palp/Vader fails against Padme/GK/C3 because the DOTs don't land - Vader crits, the crits cause GK to give a buff, C3 then gives prot, and Padme's lead prevents the DOT. The DOT debuffs seem to get applied after the AOE damage but by then everyone has debuff prevention.