Star Wars Commander

Anyone here play it? If not, want to start?

BrowncoatsWash is a rebel squad looking for 4 new recruits to bring us back to 30. Want to use L8-10 troops when fighting your L2 enemy? No problem, 26 members are waiting to donate to you for free. No strings attach, no minimum medals earned to join, and no minimum activity required.

Find us by searching "BrowncoatsWash" in the squad list.

NB. SW Commander is an official EA Game

If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez

Replies

• Tried it, hated it, uninstalled it.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • That's a shame. We could've made an Aussie squad.

I like it because it's as fast or slow as you want it. Want to attack all the time? Go for it. Want to logon once a day and build a kick azz base for defence? Go for it.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Played it just before starting to play GoH, kinda like that game, reason not playing at the moment is I don't have the time, and I needed a break from that sorts of games
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Lol just started it, seems like haven't been playing it for so long that the game have kicked me out of my own squad
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Monkeyman wrote: »
    That's a shame. We could've made an Aussie squad.

I like it because it's as fast or slow as you want it. Want to attack all the time? Go for it. Want to logon once a day and build a kick azz base for defence? Go for it.

I actually was a maxed out player for a time. They could never fix the A.I. and so it was constantly just a "Rebels can auto win by fielding one cookie cutter."
    Then it got nerfed and it became
    "Imperials can auto win by fielding one cookie cutter."

And back and forth, back and forth. Not to mention the numerous AI bugs like ATAT's just walking past turrets that are killing it (despite shields already being down) or just walking off the map for no reason.

There was also the issue of specifically not leveling to max (which i got screwed on) due to the end game content making competition a stalemate when they decided to increase turret strength to ungodly levels.

Outside of my complaining, did they fix any of the stuff that just made it completely un-fun to play? Mostly the A.I. is what I am concerned about.
  • I'm not maxed so can't comment on end game content. The AI battles seem to work fine for me at my level. Also, my base defends maybe 50% of attacks and I learn where I've left a weak spot every time there is a successful one. So I'm not sure that the previous issues you mention are still there.
  • I hate it
    I try to play it
    But no thanks