WORLD’S FIRST: CAW Patrol posting about beating MAW with less than an hour before we actually do it!

Prev13
#1 taking out still #2!

ga0pyhrl2pbz.png
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    #1 taking out still #2!

ga0pyhrl2pbz.png

If it hasn’t happened yet, maybe you should get CG to add it to the road ahead.
    Post edited by ImaSmakya on
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    It is done. The World’s GREATEST SWGOH Guild of ALL Time!

toamujh0j5k1.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Joebo720
    648 posts Member
    Options
    There's still 6 minutes? But okay.
  • Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    There's still 6 minutes? But okay.

Unless BoSox can pull out some magic dust again, yeah, it’s ova Anakin!

vq67e5j9cxcw.png

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    Options
    They may have finished TB first, but the finished 2nd this TW it appears.
  • Options
    Or maybe you will be jailed by kyno for 15 days and we won't have to see these threads anymore

Let’s not be hostile, please. You don’t have to read or participate. Don’t worry, SOAP loves you man. Life will be okay!

Hostility? Nah.
    Feeling sad for you and ur entire guild? Yes. Because you still can't get over the fact that MAW beat you to it when it came to getting the full stars in geo TB

100 War Machines > 50 Separatist Commanders

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Joebo720
    648 posts Member
    Options
    grats i guess?
  • Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    grats i guess?

Thanks! We appreciate all those who recognize that MAW is truly #2.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    Or maybe you will be jailed by kyno for 15 days and we won't have to see these threads anymore

Let’s not be hostile, please. You don’t have to read or participate. Don’t worry, SOAP loves you man. Life will be okay!

Hostility? Nah.
    Feeling sad for you and ur entire guild? Yes. Because you still can't get over the fact that MAW beat you to it when it came to getting the full stars in geo TB

Why? No one in our guild cares about PvE. We’re all about PvP and our record in TW speaks for itself
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    mlb1399 wrote: »

Hostility? Nah.

Why? No one in our guild cares about PvE. We’re all about PvP and our record in TW speaks for itself

Because this was not and is not worth making a thread over.
    First to get max stars in a TB is at least a real achievement.
    You won a TW, hold on while we all clap.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    First to achieve max stars in a TB is much more prestigious and let's be honest....1st vs 2nd in TW? I'll take the extra TB rewards anyday over one zeta mat
  • Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    First to achieve max stars in a TB is much more prestigious and let's be honest....1st vs 2nd in TW? I'll take the extra TB rewards anyday over one zeta mat

They’re still #2 head to head, and still WORLD’S SECOND BEST! We also earned 25 stars in LS TB before they did, so nana nana boo boo!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno, can you ban him from creating a new thread forever? It’s boring.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats on the extra zeta
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    And what is the achievement really?
    All I see is whales VS whales :D Nothing special
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I really hope there are some World's First achievements left, bc I want moar of these threads.

tumblr_mkt2omj3tm1rqql3po1_250.gif
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    It is done. The World’s GREATEST SWGOH Guild of ALL Time!

toamujh0j5k1.png

QnCLtxm.gif
  • Options
    Somewhere out there, while eating lunch in a soup kitchen for the bankrupt, Stormy felt a disturbance in the force and shed a little tear.
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options
    ahh maw.. the first guild to full clear GEO DSTB.. is how i’ll remember them
  • Options
    The more you post things like this, the more childish it makes you look 🤷‍♂️
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Options

They’re still #2 head to head, and still WORLD’S SECOND BEST! We also earned 25 stars in LS TB before they did, so nana nana boo boo!

I knew you were young, but I didn't anticipate you being 9 years old

7, but thanks - I was told I always acted older than I am.

This was a funny post.

I've always wondered what's the meaning / story behind "Caw Patrol"

Teased in a children’s TV programmes about annoying puppies who rescue stupid people.

How ironic.

• Options
    How do I mute this kid
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    How do I mute this kid

If you really want to know:

1. Click their name.
    2. Click the little icon next to “Message”
    3. Select ignore
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    When you were only a few hours too late for the first full clear in DS Geo

tawg05dsuagq.jpg
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    mlb1399 wrote: »

Hostility? Nah.

Because this was not and is not worth making a thread over.
    First to get max stars in a TB is at least a real achievement.
    You won a TW, hold on while we all clap.

I don’t really care about you or your opinion. If someone is using inaccurate information or talking smack, I’m going to call them out on it.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    How do I mute this kid

also, if you don't post in the threads you won't see a little yellow icon
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options

I knew you were young, but I didn't anticipate you being 9 years old

How old do you have to be to master punctuation or the period in the English language?
  • Options
    Who is CAW Patrol?