WORLD’S FIRST: CAW Patrol posting about beating MAW with less than an hour before we actually do it!

Replies

• Options
    rickertron wrote: »
    Who is CAW Patrol?

The best guild at boasting about taking 2nd place in a race
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    It is done. The World’s GREATEST SWGOH Guild of ALL Time!

toamujh0j5k1.png

Debatable. Especially for making one of your best players quit a while back
  • Mastersbgames
    222 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I really don’t see the point in these. MAW seems more focused on PVE than PVP. like comparing apples to oranges
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    Or maybe you will be jailed by kyno for 15 days and we won't have to see these threads anymore

Let’s not be hostile, please. You don’t have to read or participate. Don’t worry, SOAP loves you man. Life will be okay!

Hostility? Nah.
    Feeling sad for you and ur entire guild? Yes. Because you still can't get over the fact that MAW beat you to it when it came to getting the full stars in geo TB

Why? No one in our guild cares about PvE. We’re all about PvP and our record in TW speaks for itself

Because this was not and is not worth making a thread over.
    First to get max stars in a TB is at least a real achievement.
    You won a TW, hold on while we all clap.

I don’t really care about you or your opinion. If someone is using inaccurate information or talking smack, I’m going to call them out on it.

You cared enough to reply but not enough to justify a thread as useless as this one, good job, champ.
    Kokie wrote: »
    First to achieve max stars in a TB is much more prestigious and let's be honest....1st vs 2nd in TW? I'll take the extra TB rewards anyday over one zeta mat

They’re still #2 head to head, and still WORLD’S SECOND BEST! We also earned 25 stars in LS TB before they did, so nana nana boo boo!

I knew you were young, but I didn't anticipate you being 9 years old

How old do you have to be to master punctuation or the period in the English language?

How mature do you have to be to bring up anything grammar or puncutation related in a discussion that has nothing to do with the aforementioned?
    You understand what he says. Pull your head in.
  • Options
    Or maybe you will be jailed by kyno for 15 days and we won't have to see these threads anymore

Let’s not be hostile, please. You don’t have to read or participate. Don’t worry, SOAP loves you man. Life will be okay!

Hostility? Nah.
    Feeling sad for you and ur entire guild? Yes. Because you still can't get over the fact that MAW beat you to it when it came to getting the full stars in geo TB

Why? No one in our guild cares about PvE. We’re all about PvP and our record in TW speaks for itself

I don’t really care about you or your opinion. If someone is using inaccurate information or talking smack, I’m going to call them out on it.

You cared enough to reply but not enough to justify a thread as useless as this one, good job, champ.
    First to achieve max stars in a TB is much more prestigious and let's be honest....1st vs 2nd in TW? I'll take the extra TB rewards anyday over one zeta mat

They’re still #2 head to head, and still WORLD’S SECOND BEST! We also earned 25 stars in LS TB before they did, so nana nana boo boo!

How old do you have to be to master punctuation or the period in the English language?

How mature do you have to be to bring up anything grammar or puncutation related in a discussion that has nothing to do with the aforementioned?

You had a few grammar issues in your post above.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    It is done. The World’s GREATEST SWGOH Guild of ALL Time!

toamujh0j5k1.png

Debatable. Especially for making one of your best players quit a while back

Who? Warrior bats for the other team.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane if i could buy you for what i think you’re worth and sell you for what you think you’re worth id be the wealthiest in the galaxy
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options

Hostility? Nah.

You exemplify my position.
  • Options
    Congratulations, guys. You won an aspect of a mobile game based on utilising characters from a fantasy. Not only that, but you are humble and mature enough to realise you were just playing a game. Far be it from you to stoop to the level of online taunts and brags at the expense of your opponents.

Oh wait that doesn't look right.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

7 and 3 quarters obv
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • CosmicJ
    348 posts Member
    Options
    E-snake is at full mast again I see.
  • Options
    But they still beat you in GeoTB and they will beat you in LSTB so this post can be closed. Next
  • Options
    Xhowrude wrote: »
    But they still beat you in GeoTB and they will beat you in LSTB so this post can be closed. Next

How rude!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

You exemplify my position.

Nice job!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Dang I didn’t know Maw was full of kids,

Paw Patrol!
  • Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane come on man, enough is enough. I used to have so much respect for you but these constant posts on how Caw beats Maw are too much. I mean have you thought about how Maw feels being referred to as only a PVE guild? Think about their kids going to school knowing that their dad lost to Caw and how they have to see the constant eagle memes, it’s heartbreaking when you consider it. Already they can’t play catch in the yard with their dad as he was up all night waiting to clear Geo TB while TI slept and still accomplished the same feat. Sad :(

P.S: Caaawwww
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane come on man, enough is enough. I used to have so much respect for you but these constant posts on how Caw beats Maw are too much. I mean have you thought about how Maw feels being referred to as only a PVE guild? Think about their kids going to school knowing that their dad lost to Caw and how they have to see the constant eagle memes, it’s heartbreaking when you consider it. Already they can’t play catch in the yard with their dad as he was up all night waiting to clear Geo TB while TI slept and still accomplished the same feat. Sad :(

P.S: Caaawwww

Except they literally didn't accomplish the same feat, that was the point of being first...
  • Options
    Except they literally didn't accomplish the same feat, that was the point of being first...

I mean they all got the same achievements at the same time in one round of TB so not sure your point. Maybe CG can clarify the timing going forward, I mean in most competitions it’s about accomplishing the feat in a specified amount of time but that’s cool. You must be super fun at parties, explaining how the team reached the top of Everest an hour before another. Only difference is when the second team (TI) got there they beat the s out of the other team like today lol
  • Options

I mean they all got the same achievements at the same time in one round of TB so not sure your point. Maybe CG can clarify the timing going forward, I mean in most competitions it’s about accomplishing the feat in a specified amount of time but that’s cool. You must be super fun at parties, explaining how the team reached the top of Everest an hour before another. Only difference is when the second team (TI) got there they beat the s out of the other team like today lol

Are you familiar with the concept of a race? Its a competition where the first competitor to reach the goal wins. There is only 1 winner in these types of competitions. Congrats on 2nd place though!
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options

They literally got the feat. TI didn't.
    How can i be any more explicit than that?
    Call me what you want at parties, you're talking kitten
  • mediocreJoe
    110 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Are you familiar with the concept of a race? Its a competition where the first competitor to reach the goal wins. There is only 1 winner in these types of competitions. Congrats on 2nd place though!

Nope, no concept of a race at all. I mean I can name the last 20 Daytona 500, Indy 500 or Monaco Grand Prix winners. Not sure how a competition that resided between fixed end points comes down to who does it first wins (I love how nba champions are crowned champions after the third quarter cause they got to a score before the other team). Just CG being CG but I assure you the two guilds got the same rewards (even the same super duper title as CG can even screw that’s up).CG just moved the goal posts for people who have been involved in buying third party crystals, but really that’s none of my concern (or is it?)

• Options

Is that based on your own knowledge? I mean many in TI got the feat before MAW but I don’t want to skew your own beliefs that you have no knowledge about at all. In reality no one cares about that feat to begin with, TI just wants to kick **** and chew bubblegum, and just like today with Caw beating maw; we are all out of bubblegum

• Rafini
    299 posts Member
    Options

Is that based on your own knowledge? I mean many in TI got the feat before MAW but I don’t want to skew your own beliefs that you have no knowledge about at all. In reality no one cares about that feat to begin with, TI just wants to kick **** and chew bubblegum, and just like today with Caw beating maw; we are all out of bubblegum

is that because you spent all your money on SWGOH and can’t afford anymore bubblegum?
  • Options
    Rafini wrote: »

is that because you spent all your money on SWGOH and can’t afford anymore bubblegum?

That and alimony.
  • Options
    I dunno.. why is an entire guild required to be on the game at whatever god awful time of night just to race to be first to 33 star? Is it because if they don't get 1st in GeoTB then they know they are only 2nd best at everything? Seems to me if a guild is going to race to 33 star they better also be able to beat the best competition in the game. That obviously isn't the case. There seems to be a guild here that is clearly better at the game, at strategizing and coordinating their member's attacks and winning against any top guild. What does it matter if a guild required their members to stay up all night? If you are going to do that then you better win in other game modes too, otherwise its a joke.