WORLD’S FIRST: CAW Patrol posting about beating MAW with less than an hour before we actually do it!

13Next

Replies

• Rafini
    299 posts Member
    ThunderGun wrote: »
    I dunno.. why is an entire guild required to be on the game at whatever god awful time of night just to race to be first to 33 star? Is it because if they don't get 1st in GeoTB then they know they are only 2nd best at everything? Seems to me if a guild is going to race to 33 star they better also be able to beat the best competition in the game. That obviously isn't the case. There seems to be a guild here that is clearly better at the game, at strategizing and coordinating their member's attacks and winning against any top guild. What does it matter if a guild required their members to stay up all night? If you are going to do that then you better win in other game modes too, otherwise its a joke.

i think what you are missing here is that no one really gives a ****. and only people in those 2-3 guilds care when everyone else is at peace hating the game normally for lack of content. the little sibling rivalry between caw maw and ti doesn’t bleed out to other guilds. no one cares i can assure you.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    People keep posting itt to say no one cares lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 5ifrldjj6c5d.jpeg
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Rafini
    299 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

if they didn’t care they wouldn’t post it. you don’t need a psychology degree to know that. these forums are dumb
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Rafini wrote: »

if they didn’t care they wouldn’t post it. you don’t need a psychology degree to know that. these forums are dumb

Last time I checked, taking the freely provided opportunity to mock does not equal caring.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Rafini wrote: »

The problem here is that no one is specific enough. The statement "I don't care." does not convey "what" is not being cared about.

I'd posit when people post "I don't care." on threads like these that in fact, what they actually mean is "I don't care about your accomplishment." I would bet that this sentiment is 100% truthful. It is highly likely they could give two rats aces about the accomplishment.

On the other hand, they probably do care that someone posted a thread such as this and is displaying poor sportsmanship, egocentric self flagellation, and juvenile Trumpness. Thus they posted and were just not clear enough in the point they were trying to make!
    ;)

• Rafini
    299 posts Member
    i don’t care. did i nail it?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Rafini wrote: »
    i don’t care. did i nail it?

tenor.gif?itemid=14972117
    Maybe End Game isn't for you