Galactic Republic Jedi REWORK

Treeburner
773 posts Member
edited April 2021
Mace Windu
· Basic Invincible Assault:
Deal Physical Damage to target enemy. If Mace is above 50% Health, this attack deals 75% more Damage , and Mace gains Critical Chance Up for 1 turn. If Mace is below 50% Health, he Recovers Health equal to 75% of the Damage dealt, and gains Defence Up for 1 turn.
•25% chance to apply Stagger for 1 turn if all allies are Galactic Republic Jedi, doubled on enemies with Expose.

*NEW Special Ability*
· Special · Master Of The Order 3 turn cooldown:
Deal Special damage to target enemy and remove all positive status effects, Mace gains 1 stack of *"Master Of The Order" for each effect dispelled (Can't be copied, prevented or removed) .
*•Master Of The Order = +2% :
Tenacity, Counter Chance, Accuracy, Speed,
Potency and Health Steal.
Mace ignores Taunts, is immune to Shock
and takes reduced damage from Percent
Health damage.
(Maximum 10 Stacks)

•(ZETA) •All Galactic Republic Jedi Ally gain Health Up for 1 turn.
This attack is Guaranteed to Critical hit on enemies with Expose . When Mace reaches 10 stacks he gains 100% Turn Meter, resets his cooldowns (Triggers Once), and gains +20% Critical Damage untill the end of the battle.

*NEW Special Ability*
•Special• Level 8 :This Party's Over ,3 Turn Cooldown:
All Jedi allies gain 15%Turn Meter , Health Steal up, Accuracy Up and Defence Penetration Up for 1 turn, then Mace Windu uses Invincible Assault.
(ZETA):
+1 Buff turn ,+20% Turn Meter, All Other Galactic Republic Jedi allies assist on target Enemy dealing 35% less damage.
This ability can't be countered or Evaded and Mace gains 1 stack of "Master Of The Order" , for each Galactic Republic Jedi Ally that scores a Critical Hit.

· Unique·Vaapad·
Mace Windu has +20% Offence, Defence and +10% Critical Chance (doubled while taunting).
Mace Deals 20% more damage to enemies with Bounty Hunter's Resolve and Hive Mind.
Mace Windu Recover's 6% of his Max Health when he scores a critical hit .
Galactic Republic Jedi allies gain half these bonuses until Mace is defeated.

· Unique · Shatterpoint
At the start of each of his turns, Mace has a 45% chance to Expose a random enemy until the end of his turn. This effect can't be Resisted. In addition, Mace gains 25% Turn Meter whenever he attacks an Exposed enemy.
•(ZETA) 85% Expose Chance on Each enemy.
+10% Turn Meter gain.
Recover 12% Max Protection, Taunt for 1 Turn, gain 0.5% Offence and 1 stack of "Master Of The Order" with attacks on Exposed Enemies.

Aayla Secura
· Basic · Level 8 Inspiring Strike:
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 45% chance to call an Ally to Assist. If the assisting ally is a Galactic Republic Jedi, they deal 50% more damage , and have a 15% chance to call another Ally to assist.

· Special · Level 8 Survivor 2 turn cooldown:
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Dispell all buffs, Aayla recovers Health equal to 45% of the damage dealt plus an additional 5% of her Max Health for each buff dispelled this way.
•Gain Defence Up for 1 turn, and a 45% Chance to gain Tenacity Up if all Allies were Galactic Republic Jedi at the start of the battle.

· Unique · Level 8 Jedi Valor
Aayla Secura has +40% Tenacity, +15% Potency and Recovers 10% of her Max Health and gains 2% Turn Meter whenever she resists an effect , All Galactic republic Jedi Allies gain half these bonuses untill she is defeated.

· Unique · Level 8 Superior Riposte
Aayla has +15% Critical Chance, 75% Counter Chance and +50% Counter Damage. In addition, she Stuns her target for 1 turn whenever she Critically Hits, and Recovers 3% Protection when dealing damage to stunned enemies.

Qui Gon Jinn
· Basic · Level 8 : Quick Strike
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 85% chance to gain 35% Turn Meter and a 85% chance to remove 35% of the target's Turn Meter.
Deal 5% more damage for each buff on Qui Gon.
•35% chance to apply Health Steal Down for 1 turn If all allies are Galactic Republic Jedi.

· Special · Level 8
Harmonious Assault 2 turn cooldown
Deal Special damage to target enemy and call a Target Ally to Assist. If the Ally was a Galactic Republic Jedi they both deal 35% more damage, and both Qui Gon and the Ally Recover 10% of their Health and Protection, 12% on a Critical Hit.

· Special · Level 8 Humbling Blow 3 turn cooldown
Deal Special damage to target enemy, remove all positive status effects and apply Speed Down and Defence Down for 1 turn, If an effect is dispelled all allies gain Offense Up for 3 turns.
Qui Gon gains 5% Turn Meter for each buff dispelled and gains 5% Turn Meter for each other Galactic Republic Jedi Ally present (doubled on a Critical hit.)

· Leader · Level 8 Agility Training(ZETA)
Jedi allies have +35 Speed, gain Offense equal to 3 times their Speed, gain Foresight for 2 turns And 10% Turn Meter at the start of each encounter, and whenever any unit is defeated.
•If all Allies are Galactic Republic Jedi at the start of the battle, they gain +2% Critical Damage for each unique buff they have , and gain Advantage for 1 Turn on a finishing blow.

*New unique*
Unique . Level 8 Focus and Reality
Qui Gon has +40% Defence Penetration and +30% Critical Chance .whenever Qui Gon scores a Critical Hit he gains 10% Turn Meter and Speed Up for 2 turns , Galactic Republic Jedi Allies gain half these bonuses untill Qui Gon is defeated.

Ima-Gun Di
· Basic · Level 8 Sunder
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain 15% Defence stacking untill the end of his next Turn (Doubled on Critical hit)
This attack deals 5% more damage for each Enemy Droid present, and has +5% Health Steal for each other Galactic Republic Jedi Ally present at the start of the battle.

· Special · Level 8 Rebuke 3 turn cooldown
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and apply Ability Block and Offence Down for 1 turn, with a 55% chance to deal damage and apply it to a second random enemy, (100% Chance when attacking a Droid Enemy).
Ima-Gun Di gains Defence Up for 1 Turn.
•If all Allies are Galactic Republic Jedi they gain Protection Up for 2 Turns.

· Unique · Level 8 Jedi Strategist
Ima-Gun Di has +40 Defence, +30% Counter Chance, +20% Counter Damage and a 10% chance to assist whenever a Galactic Republic Jedi Ally attacks during an enemy turn, (All effects doubled while Taunting).
Galactic Republic Jedi allies gain half of these bonuses Untill Ima-Gun Di is defeated.

· Unique · Level 8 Last Stand
Ima-Gun Di recovers 15% of his Max Health each turn for 3 turns whenever he suffers a Critical Hit, (20% if Ima-Gun Di is the last ally combatant.)
(ZETA)
Ima-Gun Di Gains Taunt for 1 turn the first time each other Galactic Republic Jedi Ally falls below 50% Health. All Galactic Republic Jedi Ally's gain 10% Turn Meter, Retribution, Defence Up and Health Over Time for 2 Turns the first time Ima-Gun Di is defeated.

See other reworks for the Galactic Republic Jedi below mix and match

PT 2
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/233228/galactic-republic-jedi-reworked-kits-p2#latest

PT 3

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/235157/galactic-republic-jedi-kits-pt3#latest

EDIT: changes made to be less underpowered ,changes made to all 3 galactic republic jedi parts
Post edited by Treeburner on

Replies

• Zombefyer
    595 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    These changes make a huge difference.

Ima-Gun Di being viable? Wow.
    Post edited by Zombefyer on
  • How does Qui Gon get a leader but not Mace when he's second to Yoda
  • @Zombie961 I'd rather have other Jedi share their unique than have mace a leader ability , that way you need not split up Jedi again while being able to increase overall effectiveness.

Just look at his unique and the other 3 unique abilities that he gets half off and tell me that you would rather they all had leader ability again.

Mace will now have : 20% Offence, Defence and 10% Critical Chance (doubled while taunting).
    Mace Deals 20% more damage to enemies with Bounty Hunter's Resolve, and recovers 5% of his Max Health when scoring a Critical Hit. Galactic Republic Jedi allies gain half these bonuses until Mace is defeated.

Uniques shared by the other 3 above :.
    22.5% tenacity
    7.5% potency
    Recovers 5% max health when resisting a debuff .
    20% defence penetration
    20% critical chance
    Gains 5% TM on crit
    Gains speed up for 2 turns on crit
    20% counter chance ,20% defence and 10% counter damage ( doubled while Ima gun di has taunt )

Still add another unique from the 5th slot from kit , Eeth .etc .... could be Eeth's
    15% potency takes 15% less damage from droid enemies and reduce 5% turn meter when damaging droids.

All of that and you can still run him under any lead you wish.
    If it's lore you want and accurate tags your playing the wrong game, ask JKL whys he's not a rebel or GL Rey why even though she's all the Jedi she doesn't have a tag for it .

Other than the lore any comments on the kits .
  • @Zombefyer it does not matter whether they are part of the council or not. Also you are being "harsh". I remember in the comments of the Fallen Anakin/Lord Vader kit, when @Ichiraikou gave his opinion, you said he should not be harsh and said that it should be "constructive".
  • @Zombefyer it does not matter whether they are part of the council or not. Also you are being "harsh". I remember in the comments of the Fallen Anakin/Lord Vader kit, when @Ichiraikou gave his opinion, you said he should not be harsh and said that it should be "constructive".

When I reviewed this, it was called Jedi Council Reworks at the time.
  • Zombefyer wrote: »
    @Zombefyer it does not matter whether they are part of the council or not. Also you are being "harsh". I remember in the comments of the Fallen Anakin/Lord Vader kit, when @Ichiraikou gave his opinion, you said he should not be harsh and said that it should be "constructive".

I can confirm that this is true, and this was his contribution to the kits , I changed it so maybe people could look past the title.
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    @Zombefyer it does not matter whether they are part of the council or not. Also you are being "harsh". I remember in the comments of the Fallen Anakin/Lord Vader kit, when @Ichiraikou gave his opinion, you said he should not be harsh and said that it should be "constructive".

I can confirm that this is true, and this was his contribution to the kits , I changed it so maybe people could look past the title.

Yeah. It was misleading at first, since Qui-Gon Jinn, Aayla Secura and Ima-Gun Di were never part of the Jedi Council, save for Mace Windu.
    Treeburner wrote: »

Yeah. It was misleading at first, since Qui-Gon Jinn, Aayla Secura and Ima-Gun Di were never part of the Jedi Council, save for Mace Windu.

Sorry it confused you
  • Treeburner wrote: »

Sorry it confused you

That's alright. We make mistakes now and then.

Sorry it confused you

That's alright. We make mistakes now and then.

Yeah I should have realised that people like to complain about trivial things . Won't happen again
  • They need a new tag, jedi high council