Oops...

Thought to give some feedback regarding mods that there is no potency in primary and secondary stats (but it is going on). It should be potency%. Do not know when they will notice it and correct.
Went to feedback section and could not find proper box for mods as well.
Can you add one more corner under MODS title too.
Regards...

Replies

• In mods 2.0, you can't have the secondary stat the same as the primary
  • Potency and Tenacity are similar. On the filters when in the mod inventory screen they are listed as “potency” and “tenacity” without the % symbol, even though the mods always have a % figure for them.

I think the reason they do that is because there’s no mods with “flat” potency or tenacity, so there’s no confusion.

Not sure why they have the % symbol for Crit Chance, though?
  • Potency and Tenacity are similar. On the filters when in the mod inventory screen they are listed as “potency” and “tenacity” without the % symbol, even though the mods always have a % figure for them.

I think the reason they do that is because there’s no mods with “flat” potency or tenacity, so there’s no confusion.

Not sure why they have the % symbol for Crit Chance, though?

BC we do have flat crit chance on gears. See mk7 Holo Lens for reference. Avoids confusion.

(what exactly does Ezra gain if he calls an attacker to assist? That's not clear enough for me)
  • rbkrish69 wrote: »
    Thought to give some feedback regarding mods that there is no potency in primary and secondary stats (but it is going on). It should be potency%. Do not know when they will notice it and correct.
    Went to feedback section and could not find proper box for mods as well.
    Can you add one more corner under MODS title too.
    Regards...

epespn99ghep.gif
    That's Mr. Oops to you!