Beating glrey with vader.. quick question..

Damodamo
1156 posts Member
Palp lead or vader lead?

With the rest of the team made up of?

There’s a number of videos, so looking for the most efficient team..

And can vader be g12+5? Or does he have to be relics..

Replies

  • Daishi
    658 posts Member
    Relics add quite a bit of damage, and to be reliable you also need zeta IPD for his dispel and buff immunity. I think the most reliable seems to be vader with zeta on lead and MM. This way his DOTs will stack and can't be dispelled if someone gets a turn.
  • Damodamo
    1156 posts Member
    My vader has the zetas but is g12+5 for this round of gac, my ipd is garbage..

    I’ll guess I’ll try the palp lead with thrawn/wat/sion and hope that works a little..
  • Nikoms565
    12417 posts Member
    Report back, please.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Damodamo
    1156 posts Member
    Yea will do, it’s tonight’s round, so as long as it’s on defence I’ll be trying..
  • Damodamo
    1156 posts Member
    @Nikoms565 badly.. it was an odd squad, Rey, both heroes wat and holdo.. after 13 attempts it’s now down to holdo Rey and Poe..

    Having wat on there side as well made it a coin flip on who got to go first, there wat won and it put perma taunt on holdo..
  • Maybe you could of sent a GAS team in to nuke holdo and watt, leave the Vader team to clear up?
  • Damodamo
    1156 posts Member
    @Mupper00 i tried that, after I killed wat and hero finn.. Rey just seemed to go on a rampage and after I got a turn her ultimate stance kitten stance thing kicks in and everyone takes almost no damage.

    Just need to work on a specific counter and suck it up till it’s all there, my vader is now relic, need to make thrawn faster and gear ipd up.
  • TVF
    23477 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »
    @Nikoms565 badly.. it was an odd squad, Rey, both heroes wat and holdo.. after 13 attempts it’s now down to holdo Rey and Poe..

    Having wat on there side as well made it a coin flip on who got to go first, there wat won and it put perma taunt on holdo..

    1) It's not an odd squad. Pairing Wat with a tank is extremely common because:
    2) It's not a coin flip. Wat on the other side will always go first unless you have Han. And he will start by putting the taunt on the tank.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • KueChael
    813 posts Moderator
    Moving to arena character strategy
  • Damodamo
    1156 posts Member
    @TVF i had wat on my side as well, so same as Han v Han it’s a coin flip, unless I’m missing something that says defending wat goes first? ..Apologies if it’s not an odd squad, I haven’t seen it before, so my View on it was an odd squad..

    @KueChael it was a gac question, but thanks anyway..
  • TVF
    23477 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »
    TVF i had wat on my side as well, so same as Han v Han it’s a coin flip, unless I’m missing something that says defending wat goes first? ..Apologies if it’s not an odd squad, I haven’t seen it before, so my View on it was an odd squad..

    @Damodamo they changed coin flips a while ago to favor the AI. Wat vs Wat, Han vs Han, the AI will always go first.

    If you have Han he will go before Wat however.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Damodamo
    1156 posts Member
    Ahhh ok I actually didn’t realise that.. thank you kind sir.. @TVF
  • TVF wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »
    TVF i had wat on my side as well, so same as Han v Han it’s a coin flip, unless I’m missing something that says defending wat goes first? ..Apologies if it’s not an odd squad, I haven’t seen it before, so my View on it was an odd squad..

    @Damodamo they changed coin flips a while ago to favor the AI. Wat vs Wat, Han vs Han, the AI will always go first.

    If you have Han he will go before Wat however.

    Any posts about this ? Is there a % ratio in use ?
  • TVF
    23477 posts Member
    % ratio?
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    % ratio?

    % or ratio sorry for the typo .

    Did it make the first question too confusing for you ?

    Is there any posts about them making the coin flip in favour of the AI ?
    Do you happen to know the ratio or the % of how it's balanced eg 60:40 to the AI or something like that.?
  • TVF
    23477 posts Member
    Treeburner wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    % ratio?

    % or ratio sorry for the typo .

    Did it make the first question too confusing for you ?

    Is there any posts about them making the coin flip in favour of the AI ?
    Do you happen to know the ratio or the % of how it's balanced eg 60:40 to the AI or something like that.?

    I already said there's no ratio. AI always goes first in Wat vs Wat and Han vs Han. I remember the post, I don't remember where. If you don't believe me that's fine, you could also track it and see that it's true if you like.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Treeburner wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    % ratio?

    % or ratio sorry for the typo .

    Did it make the first question too confusing for you ?

    Is there any posts about them making the coin flip in favour of the AI ?
    Do you happen to know the ratio or the % of how it's balanced eg 60:40 to the AI or something like that.?

    I already said there's no ratio. AI always goes first in Wat vs Wat and Han vs Han. I remember the post, I don't remember where. If you don't believe me that's fine, you could also track it and see that it's true if you like.

    I knew Han beats wat for first turn . Just didn't know they changed AI Han to always beat player Han for first turn , or AI Wat to always beat player Wat for first turn .
    Tried looking for the post that's why I asked as I gave up on page 5 lol. didn't say you were lying just wanted more info .
Sign In or Register to comment.