I waited till I actually unlocked the event before posting

2Next

Replies

• Delvorin
    139 posts Member
    Edo wrote: »
    So I decided to wait till I actually unlocked the event to see what everyone was complaining about. The ticket system for GLs? Absolute horse droppings. I spent the last 6, probably 8 months gearing up characters for this event. You're really going to make me wait even longer to farm points to actually do the event? This is weak. Even by CG standards this is weak. I'm gonna reevaluate how much time I spend on this game, and maybe by quitting the game at this point, CG will get a clue that they're not running a good game.

You act like you're the only one who's going through this. It's not terrible tbh. If you use all the 50 crystal refreshes and 100 crystal refreshes and do the 6 energy battles, you should have kylo in a week. A week is how long most character unlock events go for and for GLs, you don't have to wait for the event to come back. You can do it whenever you want. I'm guessing you'd complain if the event came out like the others and suddenly came back before you're ready, only to have to wait another 3 months for it to come back.
  • Edo wrote: »
    So I decided to wait till I actually unlocked the event to see what everyone was complaining about. The ticket system for GLs? Absolute horse droppings. I spent the last 6, probably 8 months gearing up characters for this event. You're really going to make me wait even longer to farm points to actually do the event? This is weak. Even by CG standards this is weak. I'm gonna reevaluate how much time I spend on this game, and maybe by quitting the game at this point, CG will get a clue that they're not running a good game.

In the arena, you will find a new definition of pain and suffering, as you are slowly beaten by F2P Darth Vader teams, over a thousand years
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member

In the arena, you will find a new definition of pain and suffering, as you are slowly beaten by F2P Darth Vader teams, over a thousand years

People keep saying this. Is anyone actually doing it or just watching some videos.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

People keep saying this. Is anyone actually doing it or just watching some videos.

Not in my shard. Granted there is not a single Rey in my shard, they are all SLKR. My shard is pretty good and the SLKR people routinely change their teams so that those without can take first so maybe it’s just because there is no need. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

I’ve done it and am building to make it more reliable. Takes a bit of time to get the team and mods right.

Might be something we see more of over time, unless CG does something to hinder it.

more of a rtt but going off thse points:

seems like GL's have relic'd counters just before, just with a new one. I would think people would be happy GL's aren't unbeatable, if they don't have one.

arena options are meta or meta counters, seems standard. seems like that would be a good thing to most, like the gg nuke squad, etc, in the past
    Maybe End Game isn't for you