Which GBA Zeta to unlock padme

a1j08gklghqo.jpg

Is it possible to get padme 7* with this gear?will give a zeta to GBA but dont know which one

Replies

• Unique zeta >>> Lead zeta
  • And yes G9 Geos can auto the event
  • Okay i think i will try first without zeta
  • Snowbird13
    460 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    You need 7* to do that tier. So you can't use gba until you get more stars
  • I know...
  • I know...

In fairness he's pointing something out you may not have knows... I'd hope your accounts new to be that badly geared, so he's just trying to help also why don't you just try the event and see when you can? It's in the journey guide. Save your zetas you won't have brood at 7 for a while work on other toons then try the event when you eventually 7* brood
  • Darth_Tomsteros2707
    275 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    So because 2 teams are bad you hope my acc is new?maybe i just had other priorities...and i already have several legendarys so i should know that...but i didnt want to sound rude
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    To get Padme 7*, you’ll need to be at least gear XI or better to auto it.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    So because 2 teams are bad you hope my acc is new?maybe i just had other priorities...and i already have several legendarys so i should know that...but i didnt want to sound rude

Guess he meant the relic on Ashoka.

But then you’ll still need to have her at relic level to able get GAS so ignore him!

• Joebo720
    647 posts Member
    I recently did Padme tier 7 without Zeta GBA. GBA was G9 and the rest a mix of G8-9. Took a bunch of attempts but eventually the expose landed on Padme and then it's Spy one shots. Oddly enough the next Zeta i did after the event was my GBA anyways.
  • Okay thank you good to know...i will stop gearing them now