Hats off

No mention of packs just a game mode with interesting modifiers etc god dam I'm actually impressed. I'll not lie I was hoping for more than one singular game mode given how long we've waited but this sounds like it has alot of playability in fairness.

Replies

• I was told not to wear hats indoors.
    I have a bad feeling about this.

There is an indoor hat in your profile pic tho...

Chained since '16

There is an indoor hat in your profile pic tho...

I call it a cone.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    No mention of packs just a game mode with interesting modifiers etc god dam I'm actually impressed. I'll not lie I was hoping for more than one singular game mode given how long we've waited but this sounds like it has alot of playability in fairness.

Don't worry more packs were datamined!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Link?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Link?

Discord
  • I don’t use discord. Last time I checked discord was a solid year ago.

Honestly that's fine they have to make money just keep them out of the road ahead this should be for content etc
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I don’t use discord. Last time I checked discord was a solid year ago.

I have many reactions to this.
  • What is the galactic zeta bundle? It is a pack to buy zetas? I thought we could not buy those
    I don’t use discord. Last time I checked discord was a solid year ago.

I have many reactions to this.

:D:D:D:D
    Those are the ones that come to mind
  • What is the galactic zeta bundle? It is a pack to buy zetas? I thought we could not buy those

It was out at least once before, in the last few months

They're in the hyperdrive bundle bud been able to buy them like a year haha